Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol only cycle. which cycle better

veekay

I wanted to know would running a 30mg ed for 4-6 weeks cycle be better than running a 2 week on and 2 week off for 2 months cycle?

2 week on 2 week off cycle? That is an absolutely horrible idea. Your hormones will be going crazy. Who ever recommended you to cycle like that is an idiot

Age 21 , height 5ft 9 training 2 yrs on and off, weight 60kg. Gain muscle mass.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using EliteFitness

Give us some stats bro. Age,height,weight,bf%, and experience. And 2wks on 2wks off is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. It makes no sense.

Sent from my EVO4G.

2 week on 2 week off cycle? That is an absolutely horrible idea. Your hormones will be going crazy. Who ever recommended you to cycle like that is an idiot

Yeah that's no good, ur body will be all over the place

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

Oh seen. I was thinking the same too. But was told that running 2 weeks on and off wud be fine if i took pct during the weeks off

Oh seen. I was thinking the same too. But was told that running 2 weeks on and off wud be fine if i took pct during the weeks off

Nope makes no sense at all

Train like a freak

Ok what about running a 25mg ed for 6 weeks cycle? Would that be ok and how long would i need to run pct such as nolva for and how much ed

So ur 5'9 around 130 pounds. Well u definitely haven't even come close to ur natural potential yet. So odds are u gonna blow up fast (water weight) maybe get some good strength, then the minute u stop, it's all gonna go away. U really need to build a stronger base first to get the most outta ur cycle. I didn't see u mention anything about some type of AI, and what were ur plans for PCT. I really hope u don't say Nolva.

Train like a freak

Top Bottom