Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't get shredded!!

what people lose weight on is totally irrelevant. everyone is different and it changes over time.
i remember having to diet on like 1400cals. right now i can lose weight on 4000 cals (not get shredded, but lose bodyfat)

Yes but there is a general outline for effective weight loss that people can follow and ulter at there own needs

I am not in a disagreement with you. This is why I believe that no-carb is so effective with fasted cardio. Grilled chicken or eggs will be very hard to store as fat with 0 carbohydrates. Thurs and Sun drop the cardio to keep it effective on no carb days. Plus he might be running ECA as well. If he follows he will be looking great

I didn't even think of that..no carbs post fasted cardio but god damn if I were to do that I'd flatten out like a pancake.

If you do this miles Yu probably already know but I'll say it anyway keep the bcaas coming throughout intra and post cardio

i dont like bcaa or any aminos inta when trying to lose weight as fast as possible as they spike insulin. depend on how you diet though

Get on that triathlon diet for a week.. If it doesn't run swim or fly dont eat it. See what happens, bring in other stuff accordingly. Trust me when I say its easier said than done

I didn't even think of that..no carbs post fasted cardio but god damn if I were to do that I'd flatten out like a pancake.

If you do this miles Yu probably already know but I'll say it anyway keep the bcaas coming throughout intra and post cardio

Yes you do stay very flat but the only time you would need to be full technically would be for peak weak. Flatness is a part of prep. I'll choose faster fat loss over being full. I'll fill out when I carb up😊

Yes you do stay very flat but the only time you would need to be full technically would be for peak weak. Flatness is a part of prep. I'll choose faster fat loss over being full. I'll fill out when I carb up😊

same thing with me. totally agree with you on that

I love talking about cutting techniques because I am preparing myself for a %6 cut again starting around January. Hopefully I can hit 230 with abbs and then cut to %6, that is the plan.

You bigger and leaner....have your cals been the same for the entire 10 weeks? If so I'd say that's the problem and lower them by another 500. The best cut I've done is a high protein/low carb/moderate to high fat diet.

You should've been alot further along when i reach a sticking point i will cut the carbs up the protein 500cals at a time as far as fats i would sub a meal with a bowl of baked peanuts this will help supply nutrients,and essental fatty acids. your meal serving size should be no bigger than the palm of your hand. when it comes down to the nitty gritty i will eat more but with alot less.
Also Suggest raising your BMR so your body will burn fat all day long, you can do this right after waking , i will take two caffeine tabs and do high intensity for about 30min 3 times ( in conjunction to my evening workouts)a week before a meal but be sure to get alot of protein aFterwards thats the time that the bodys demand for nutients is at its highest.

Best of luck my friend.
RADAR

Last edited:

I was more on the subject of someone who trying to loose body fat not contest prep

Top Bottom