Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't get shredded!!

Honestly bro I wouldn't add in HIIT instead I would do fasted cardio in the AM when cortisol is the highest. Maybe 20 min AM 20min post workout. Diet wise i would do no carb and add 250-300 on Thursdays and Sundays. Boost cals by about 500 on carb days. This was my physique with that diet. I was eating around 2100. View attachment 137933

That's one to argue on, there's a big pro and con to fasted cardio, pro being that because you're in a fasted state your body has no choice but to burn fat as energy, but, once you consume your next meal your body will hold onto it and store as energy, which is fat. Maybe for the individual who is already super lean and is looking to shed that last bit of fat fasted cardio would do the job but for someone who has alittle more to loose the best source is high intensity, short burst cardio preferably post workout.

Never the less you look sick man

Miles that's fine but personally when u start getting leaner, the boosting your cals and 300ish carb is your cheat. Thurs and Sun. If you're able to cut up with cheating twice a week then hell yeah. But boosting cals and using rice is a really clean cheat. Can't go wrong.

That's one to argue on, there's a big pro and con to fasted cardio, pro being that because you're in a fasted state your body has no choice but to burn fat as energy, but, once you consume your next meal your body will hold onto it and store as energy, which is fat. Maybe for the individual who is already super lean and is looking to shed that last bit of fat fasted cardio would do the job but for someone who has alittle more to loose the best source is high intensity, short burst cardio preferably post workout.

Never the less you look sick man

I am not in a disagreement with you. This is why I believe that no-carb is so effective with fasted cardio. Grilled chicken or eggs will be very hard to store as fat with 0 carbohydrates. Thurs and Sun drop the cardio to keep it effective on no carb days. Plus he might be running ECA as well. If he follows he will be looking great

2400 cal a day? I don't know about you guys, but when we used to diet, it was straight protein and very few carbs. Like a cup of peas every 2 or 3 days. No cal drinks, Crystal lite, rinsed our tuna to rid extra sodium, lots of cardio and....mct oil. 2400 is a fckn buffet....

I took a big spoonful of peanut butter at night with my last meal, either a hamburger patty or chikn. Kinda slowed down the rapid digestion and curbed the hunger enough to keep me from waking.

2400 cal a day? I don't know about you guys, but when we used to diet, it was straight protein and very few carbs. Like a cup of peas every 2 or 3 days. No cal drinks, Crystal lite, rinsed our tuna to rid extra sodium, lots of cardio and....mct oil. 2400 is a fckn buffet....

2400 is a buffet? You must have not eaten 5000-6000 clean calories a day. 2400 is not shit.

what people lose weight on is totally irrelevant. everyone is different and it changes over time.
i remember having to diet on like 1400cals. right now i can lose weight on 4000 cals (not get shredded, but lose bodyfat)

Top Bottom