Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Dosage

maikolo

Hi Im from New Zealand and was after a bit of help its my

First cycle - 4 weeks should be enough just before Christmas

37 years old
Male
92 kilos
5'9

Solid bulid but not fat only around stomach

Just wondering what a suitable dosage would be currently have been on for 4 days @ 40mgs
Should i be boosting it up or keep as is as someone did say it go by body weight

Work out 3 times a week and eat pretty good decent healthy lifestyle also work in construction So work can be pretty physical at times.

Any help would be great

Cheers

Get some testosterone anavar alone isn't enough. Testosterone prop 100 mgs every other day and anavar at 60 mgs a day is a good christmas kickstart.

Anavar alone is not weak...it's a great start cycle...I don't know, I go off my first cycle and that's what I did. I got more keep able gains and I got my base from 60-100mg of var ED..just make sure you have a good pct. it shuts you down I don't care what anyone says

anavar should be run 50mg a day for 8 weeks if you are going to run it solo, at your size you can probably get away with 40mg a day

it works best as part of a stack however, and frankly considering how pricey it is should be run correctly not the way you are running it

Avar only could do amazing things to a natural. But I wouldn't have wasted my precious 1st cycle with avar only. Test and avar would have been great. Anyway if you are getting result with 40mg stay with it. I think 40-60mg for 6 to 8 weeks sounds about right if you are running it solo. That's if you have real avar which I very much doubt.

Thanks for the response
I couldnt say if they were authentic as they were given to me from a mate who was in tailand on holidays.
GB Standards is the company. By the way this is the first time ive ever taken any supplements steroids so i guess i would consider myself natural until now lol.

Hi Im from New Zealand and was after a bit of help its my

First cycle - 4 weeks should be enough just before Christmas

37 years old
Male
92 kilos
5'9

Solid bulid but not fat only around stomach

Just wondering what a suitable dosage would be currently have been on for 4 days @ 40mgs
Should i be boosting it up or keep as is as someone did say it go by body weight

Work out 3 times a week and eat pretty good decent healthy lifestyle also work in construction So work can be pretty physical at times.

Any help would be great

Cheers

It can depend on the person. For myself 40-60mg is plenty.
I would give it 2 weeks at 40mg and see where your at and
adjust if needed from there.

Top Bottom