Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dull ache in right testicle for 3 months. Is due to steroids? Advice appreciated.

Darryen1

For the last couple of months now I have had a dull ache in my right testicle. It all started in August where I got diagnosed with epididymis where I took a course of anti-biotics and the pain went, about 2 weeks later the pain came back were I went back to the doctors and he referred me for a ultra sound, about 7 weeks later I had my scan and again everything was fine. Not happy with the results and still having this dull ache I went to the doctors again and told him I had done a course of steroids for 3 months ending June this year. I also informed him I am slightly loosing some of my hair so he took blood tests, checking for testosterone and hair loss. Today I received blood tests and everything was fine. This now is getting beyond a joke I've done everything in my power endless hours of searching threads online, this is really depressing me and getting me down hence the hair loss? I am 21 and it's extremely worrying as it might affect my fertility. I've noticed the dull ache mainly comes after ejaculation and the pain predominately is in the spermatic cord. Additionally I get pain in the pelvis area and i struggle with groin pain. One more thing the pain and ache sometime slightly affect left testicle sometimes, however the vast majority of the pain comes from the right testicle and they are extremely sensitive the slightest knock hurts. This is really my last shot as the doctors I see just seem to not care and keep reassuring me everything is fine when the ache and pain clearly say otherwise! I am looking for any advice from the experienced steroid users and what I should do. Also note I didn't have a PCT as I moved countries and it was difficult for me to do so. Thank you you for your time and please get back to me.

Me too. I've been on for years. Both cycling and hrt. I've since stopped both for over 4 weeks. Im currently using clomid and aromas. I feel like I was kicked in the nuts for like 3 days now. Anybody got any idea why?

I don't know what causes that but I have had the exact same problem since I was 16 or so, and I've never cycled aas before, I've used sarms but the pain was before then, sometimes it'll go away for a while and then it'll come back and be constant, but it's usually in my left nut. I went to the doctor for it about 2 years ago and he told me that I was pushing my body so hard it made fluids run backwards down there and causes pain, but honestly I think he's just a dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It happens when your testies start to shut down and when they start functioning again. Another good reason to run hcg on cycle

Im 38 and been goin hard for years. Its never happened before this painful. Im only using aromasin and clomid. Unfortunately No hcg on hand.

Top Bottom