Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you cutting, bulking, or maintaining?

muskles

just wondering how often women on this board tend to bulk? or maybe a better way to put it, what percentage of the year do you bulk vs. cut vs. maintain?

oh right, guess i used the un-PC lingo :D what % of time (during a year i guess) do women on this board tend to "gain mass" or "lose fat"? :)

Bulking

See, as a newbie, I hope this counts as advice. I took a few years off and it has taken me a bit to get down to 23.7%bf. I go to the gym now in my new town and peolpe still look. I feel as if I have to tell them that I lift. If I don't, I look chubby. Well, I think I do. Anyway, my point is that I'm worried the next cycle I do, I will never get down again. I guess I have bulked, but I'll never see middleweight again. I have kept the size even after all this time. The last show I did, I couldn't get past 153lbs. So, I guess woman bulk too!! I tend to consider it as puffy, chubby, whatever. It's tough to maintain after a show. All I wanted was beer and pizza.

Does anyone know if I can even drop down that far now? Starting at 223? :newbie:

Top Bottom