Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New Tattoo

KSHARP01 said:
I have some to and I work in an insurance company......shhhhhh they'll never know! Must people are shocked when they realize I have some but I like the shock affect. :qt:

Awesome - That's hot!!

wow....that tat looks ridic!!! let us know when it's done

also DO NOT drink any alcohol or take any kind of pain med before....i have also been told that before getting inked. i think some nice plants though would do the trick lol

Aw, thanks for asking! It is not done... I have two or three more sessions; depends on how long I can sit.

I am thinking-
~one 1-hr session to finish the stems/vines (need a lighter green and a bit of yellow and darker green)
~two 1.5-2 hr sessions (for each of the two flowers)

I go back on Thursday and hope to post pictures of both the tattoo and of Halloween this weekend.

BTW- I got around to doing both a avi *and* a profile picture today; can you tell I have *nothing* to do at work? :mix:

jpt said:
wow....that tat looks ridic!!! let us know when it's done

also DO NOT drink any alcohol or take any kind of pain med before....i have also been told that before getting inked. i think some nice plants though would do the trick lol

this only applies if the painkiller is aspirin-based (most are not)
Most painkillers are acetominophen (like tylenol) based. These will not thin your blood.
Alcohol is a definite no.

Very pretty WW! You're a trooper!

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Here is the second flower, it was done last night:
http://i4.tinypic.com/4ig0m52.jpg

We couldn't work on the leaves/stems because they were not totally healed yet. Since the last flower is the smallest, I'm hoping to finish EVERYTHING the next time I go :)
Nice ww!! How was the pain from that flower with the coloring? I remember the outline hurting the most.

That is BEAUTIFUL! I love tattoos. ;)

The last guy I went to asked if my we had all drank lots the night before (we had :FRlol: ), and he said he could tell because we were bleeding so much. Then, he went on to say that it doesn't really matter if you drink or not, it's just that most artists don't like having to keep swiping up blood... makes sense to me.

Top Bottom