Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women and winstrol

laserman

My wife has been working out for about a year now and is doing really well and is takeing her fitness goals very serious and she has asked me about getting her something since i have used in the past but i don't know the first thing about women and what they should take and how much so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sure as shit wouldnt be winny.....

post her stats most notably height, weight and Body Fat...

BTW tell your wife to thank you for takign the time to ask before prescribing her something that works for you.

Also if she really wants to get into "the game", get HER on here so she can learn & ask questions herself so she can take the responsibility for her decision to do or not do AAS.

the reason i put winny in there was someone from her gym put that in her head i told her probably wasn't a good idea but iwanted to get all the facts can someone give the reasons why winny would not be good for women. thanks in advance for the info

Winny is often called the "snakebite drug" for women -- how each responds to it is completely individual. Winny has more androgenous sides than say Anavar. Some women can have great results, some really experience strong sides. Men probably don't think of anavar as often as an option because it is more expensive than winny & the results are not as pronounced. So when asked about "what can I take to get lean like you" from wife / gf/ female friend, guys usually think of winny first.

Var has much lighter sides, less androgenous, much more predictable, wonderfully short half-life and generally a better choice for women.

Back to the request to post your wife's diet & training & goals. We are trying to reiterate that if your wife is going to look to taking steroids to "tone up", it is incredibly ignorant of her and of us to recommend a steroid if her diet & training are not up to par. Getting those things optimized with some patience & consistence will get her the same results w/o introducing the uncertainty and additional stress on her body of steroids.

Primary recommendation: don't put your wife on winny.
Secondary recommendation: dont' put your wife on any AAS if SHE doesn't understand what it is and takes responsibility for it herself -- she shoudln't leave it up to you to do all the research for her & just relay that info to her.
Tertiary recommendation: Let's look at her diet & training for suggested tweaks.
Quaternary recommendation: Get her to post up!

Sassy thanks for the info I will get her on the board so she can get all the pertinate information. I have to be completely honest im a little hesitant for her to do anything that has to do with hormones because in the past different b/c have really messes with her but that being said ill get her set up on the board because i'am happy that she is woking out and i want to support her all i can.

Thanks

laserman said:
Sassy thanks for the info I will get her on the board so she can get all the pertinate information. I have to be completely honest im a little hesitant for her to do anything that has to do with hormones because in the past different b/c have really messes with her but that being said ill get her set up on the board because i'am happy that she is woking out and i want to support her all i can.

Thanks

Thank you!

Does anyone know if the side effects of taking Winstrol in women reverse fairly quickly when you stop taking??

Top Bottom