Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman an clenbuterol

Dietqueen

Is this bad, what r the side effects and does it work? Wanting to cut down my body fat % my diet is pristine training workout is the same if I continue this on Clen will I get good results? Thanks

Clen works great!
I would not use longterm though and for long durations.

Is this bad, what r the side effects and does it work? Wanting to cut down my body fat % my diet is pristine training workout is the same if I continue this on Clen will I get good results? Thanks

I train alot of top level women and we use CLENBUTEROL alot.
Women really seem to respond to it well when done properly.

I train alot of top level women and we use CLENBUTEROL alot.
Women really seem to respond to it well when done properly.

agreed, take with a thermogenic in your off time. I have taken adderllin at the same time to give me energy because clen makes me tired as hell. I'm warning that combo is no joke and please understand what you are getting into taking both together.

i'm on clen right now.. this is my 4th or 5th time using it. i use a liquid i bought from a research chemical company. your heart beats like you just ran a marathon.. you sweat more.. headaches are common, i get them.. but the most annoying side effect is the shaking. my entire body shakes, i can't sit still as it is so when i'm on clen it's even worse.. if i DO sit still, my body shakes are very visible to others, i've already had some people ask me if i'm okay lol. i cannot even write my own name on paper..

enjoy :) lol

Hi....I was looking to get some advice on Clen along with T3. I'm 25 and 130 lbs....i've read several ways to take them, 1) T3 for 8 weeks straight but weaning on and off, along with Clen one week on and one off. 2) both one week on and one week off. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom