Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is the best (cheapest) place

feisty11975 said:
yeah but it the funnest by far. I don't do anything else at all. I work, take care of house, kids, bills, etc...and workout. Great pasttime. Keeps me from the Snickers Ice Cream and the TV! lol

thanks bunny. I am ordering it today along with Sesapure and Glucorell-R! Best to order all at once to save on shipping. lol
Anytime! Keep us posted withyour progress! Always great to see more success stories :)

*Bunny* said:
Anytime! Keep us posted withyour progress! Always great to see more success stories :)

sure will. I will post some before and after pics in a couple weeks. I don't wanna just post the before pics now cause I feel like a fat cow but in due time...I know it will take time. I already notice a big difference in my body. My strength has increased a good bit and my energy levels are through the roof! I love it!

As long as you ladies are eating right the supps will last you some time. Save the dbl'ing up on the sesa & gluc for cheat meals. You can take the sesapure 1 cap 3 x a day with regular healthy foods if you want to and up it to 2 caps on a cheat day, but it's up to you. :)

If you'd like to preserve the Yohimburn ES you can slather it on prior to a good cardio session a few times a week on the areas you feel need attention. You CAN use it prior to weights as well, even am & pm applications, but it goes fast that way, esp with the full body applications.

It tells you how many pumps per body part on the bottle. Make sure you apply it to clean skin for optimal absortion.. lol :)

I'm also looking at getting this, but the shipping included with cost is a lot due to me having to convert from Aussie dollars and the additional shipping cost to get it here.
As Shorty said this is a very expensive hobby.
It's a pitty I can't get any of these products here in Oz.

ksharp01 said:
yeah, when I ordered my combo it was like 140.00

And you live in the states? You must have ordered something else along with it, cause I live in Canada, and with the exchange rate it was cheaper than that.

*Bunny* said:
Not too sure there is a cheaper way to get the Yohimburn ES unless you buy a knock off that is most likely not going to work. I know two other sites that link only to af store as well, but Im guessing you will not find the genuine product cheap anywhere.

I do think it's worth it if that matters. :)
Sorry I have to disagree here not knocking AF store or yohimbie burn it is a great product. However being a Canadian it is a pain in the ass to get. I could order from the Canadian store that has it but they rape you on price. I could get it shipped to a friend in the US then redirected to me but that is a pain in the ass too. I have tried two other topical fat burners lipo burn from legal gear which is an OTC (this was about as good as yohimbie burn IMO) and Body Sculpt from a Canadian UG (you can’t get it in the US). I have to say that body sculpt was much more effective then yohimbie burn had a bit different formulation included nicotine in it and some other stuff I can’t recall off the top of my head.

QT what company makes Body Scuplt? I saw a product with the same name GNC yesterday and was wondering how well it worked, can't remember the name of the company that makes it though, is it in a white bottle?

Miss24k said:
QT what company makes Body Scuplt? I saw a product with the same name GNC yesterday and was wondering how well it worked, can't remember the name of the company that makes it though, is it in a white bottle?
It is an underground lab they make steriods not going to find this at GNC :D

Top Bottom