Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the recommend Dosage for winstrol depot?

yes i forgot to mention its 100mg/ml. so if you say its 1/20 a ml that would mean it would be impossible to measure out effectively on my syringe? Ok here is another needle i have but its a one ml needle but its much skinner and broken down with a lot more measuring lines. ok so what line would it be on this one???

ON THE SMALLER SYRINGE------ NOT THE LARGER 3CC ONE
1/20th would be half way between (0) zero and the (1) one. Does that make sense ?? Hope that helps you. Again, can't stress it enough... Use this mark on the smaller second syringe pic you posted not the first. That same mark on the larger pin would be 50mg...WAY to much for you...

Ok update on my cycle so far. ok I am on my 3rd week of anavar and I have been taking right from the start 5mg am and 5mg pm for a total of 10mg daily. The winstrol I been on for close to a week now and I been taking 5mg to 7mg daily. So far no side effects at all. I been keeping a close eye for all signs of side effects I would get from winstrol but so far everything is good and I feel fine. No sore throat (I get English lessons so I would know if it changes), sex drive is the same, no clit enlargement. Nothing out of the normal. My strength did go up a little bit. The only thing I did notice which I don’t know if it has to do with my cycle is my period came 4 days early and it was very heavy. Is that from the cycle??

Does anyone know if its normal to have heavy bleeding with the period when on winstrol/anavar?? its started early and it was heavy.

i cant wait for it to end lol i broke down and had sex while still on period 2 days ago. i am still bleeding but much lighter now. i cant believe it lasting so long and heavy. very annoying. i dont know if its the steroids or just this week but my sex drive has been way up.
icon10.gif

Top Bottom