Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

///
not sure why i have so many of those ^^

powder vs crystal

It seems that this idea is highly debated. Some say crystal is stronger than powder and some say powder is stronger than crystal. A discussion on this issue took place on another board and in response a supplier increased the dosage of their crystal caps to 250mg from 200, because it was said that crystal was weaker than powder and they offered to up the dosage.

Here is a copy paste of the start of the convo. Its an old ass study sited here, but I cannot find anything else contary to the info presented other than conjecture based on personal belief.

Crystal DNP is also called the \"sodium salt\" of DNP since the DNP in it is attached to sodium. One quarter of the weight of crystal DNP is the salt. Back in 1933, Tainter ML, Stockton AB, and Cutting WC researched DNP at Stanford University. In one of their studies entitled \"Use of dinitrophenol in obesity and related conditions: a progress report\" (J Am Med Assoc 1933; 101: 1472?1475) they state that \"The drug was used in the form of dinitrophenol itself or as the sodium salt. Capsules containing 100mg. of the sodium salt, or its equivalent of 75 mg. of the acid [powder], were used throughout. The two forms were therapeutically indistinguishable, as was to be expected.\" Not only were no differences noted by these top researchers after the doses of the two kinds were adjusted for equivalency, but they didn\'t expect a difference either. Consider the myth dispelled. As many of us who have taken both kinds know, there is NO difference once you adjust the dose. For the same effect, you have to take more of the crystal or less of the powder, since the powder is stronger (pure DNP).

Thus, the amount in crystal DNP is only 75% of the amount in pure DNP (400mg in crystal is only 300mg of actual DNP). Crystal will result in less weight loss mg per mg than the powder form of DNP simply because it contains less DNP for uncoupling oxidative phosphylation. Claims about crystal DNP being \"better\" are just marketing dribble. As the study explains, the two forms are therapeutically indistinguishable. Similarly, when people claim that the crystal form has less side effects it\'s simply because less DNP is being ingested, not because the crystal is somehow special.

bbk42mac said:
haha sorry
ok time to say more
i\'m 5\'4/118/30%bf

Not trying to be a jerk, but with that bodyfat I doubt you have a good strict diet and exercise plan in place. If you do, you need to follow it longer before jumping on dnp. It is not a miracle answer, it is DANGEROUS. Please be aware of that and take other measures before doing dnp.

i\'ve lost allot of weight, i do aerobic workouts, started cardio and went upto 10stones despite cutting intake
have been dieting for over a year, dnp will give me the boost i need and confidence to continue
it burns up fat, i have loads it can work with

my experience (time in service) on this board has taught me that people are going to d what thye want no matter what you tell them, so I think it would be best to give her the correct information on this.

When I think of DNP, I think of a gun. Not too dangerous unless it's in the wrong hands. You can kill yourself with either one of them, unless you have the proper knowledge - and common sense to know how to use it.

So. Unless Sahdow has already gotten with you via PM - please tell me what you want to know.

the-short-one said:
my experience (time in service) on this board has taught me that people are going to d what thye want no matter what you tell them, so I think it would be best to give her the correct information on this.

When I think of DNP, I think of a gun. Not too dangerous unless it's in the wrong hands. You can kill yourself with either one of them, unless you have the proper knowledge - and common sense to know how to use it.

So. Unless Sahdow has already gotten with you via PM - please tell me what you want to know.

I am done.

She is gonna do what she wants.

Like attempting to dry it without a fume hood and cap it herself. Really dumb idea.....

Bear in mind that the preparation process, in the absence of a laboratory equipped with a chemical hood, will destroy the immediate area. It gets in the air(meaning the duct work in your houese.....just ask Animal), and fine particles will stain everything. Wear clothes that are dispensable, at least 2 pairs of gloves, and a fume mask. Preferably, do this outside on an extremely calm day, or alternatively, place protective covering everything in sight if it is necessary to perform the encapsulation indoors.

She seems to think that powder is somehow "stronger" because part of the "crystal" version is actually salt.

again.....bad logic.

EVERYTHING concerning the DNP changes WITH the salt including the half life, which we know dictates when and how quickly MAXIMUM blood levels build.

So yes........the following may be true:

400 mg powder DNP (assuming you get ALL the water out) = 400 mg active DNP(less the inpurities)

400 mg crystal DNP= 300 mg active DNP

The ONLY relation that one can draw is that on a mg:mg basis..powder has a higher percentage of active ingredient.

If you think about this in the same way as one would think about cocaine and crack...you begin to get the picture....

Coke is "purer"

Crack is "stronger"

Its simple.

At 30% bodyfat, you should consider a proper diet and cardio plan, and leave the home brew DNP alone. By your earlier comments, I know that you had no idea of DNP's ability to cripple reproduction by fundamentally altering the genetic code.

You seem to know all you will allow yourself to know....so....knock yourself out.

cool thanks
sahdow or shadow?
shadow has sent me two messages but factual answers to dnp not really anything i can use
although i really appreciated his time

ok
my worries are:
how will i know when my electrolytes are depleted if dnp already makes you feel lethargic?
how much water is necessary while on dnp? i am going to down 2000litres with a 200mg capsule, then through the day will replenish with fruit juices and water
but reading i needed gallons sounds insane while on this dose
after 2000 straight, i\'m in and out the bathroom every few minutes, i can\'t do that at work
i read those women back in the 30s never changed their diet let alone take on so much water or near OD with supplements
would it be better to take 100mg spaced instead of all at one time
when should i start taking the t3
can you use a laxative while on dnp

brains blipping
i take it you\'ve done dnp?
are there any tidbits you could share while you were on, like unforeseen things you never thought of but used later or should have incorporated
thanks
xxx

im drying out the dnp using silica granules, it\'s in a sealed container, when ready i\'ll take out the needed amount to cap it, then reseal the container (still with the silica)
i thought you meant eggs lol your gonna rim me over that blip forever, fair enough

it can be dnp with a blueberry muffin, i don\'t even have crystal dnp so am neither for nor against it
i\'ve been on many diets and have lost allot of weight, forgive me for not being a stronger person but when i was approaching my goal i stepped it up a gear or two, cut my calories and GAINED weight
you have no idea (well, maybe you do) how disheartening that can be
thanks for your help, i plan on doing a low dose and keeping alert and safe

bbk42mac said:
shadow has sent me factual answers to dnp not really anything i can use

So....to recap.....

facts arent usefull

FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!!!

I am sure you can find the info you need in the same location that you copy/pasted from earlier.

bbk42mac said:
cool thanks
sahdow or shadow?
shadow has sent me two messages but factual answers to dnp not really anything i can use
although i really appreciated his time

ok
my worries are:
how will i know when my electrolytes are depleted if dnp already makes you feel lethargic?
how much water is necessary while on dnp? i am going to down 2000litres with a 200mg capsule, then through the day will replenish with fruit juices and water
but reading i needed gallons sounds insane while on this dose
after 2000 straight, i\'m in and out the bathroom every few minutes, i can\'t do that at work
i read those women back in the 30s never changed their diet let alone take on so much water or near OD with supplements
would it be better to take 100mg spaced instead of all at one time
when should i start taking the t3
can you use a laxative while on dnp

brains blipping
i take it you\'ve done dnp?
are there any tidbits you could share while you were on, like unforeseen things you never thought of but used later or should have incorporated
thanks
xxx

I can't type today - so I meant Shadow. lol

Yes, I've taken it - but my BF was at 15-16% and My diet/training were tight. I also spent a couple of months gathering information on it. I learned what Shadow told you in the above post about it - don't fuck around with powder if you don't know what you're doing.

The air you breath is filled with it - it is absorbed through your skin when you touch it. ANYONE else in your home will get exposure to it - if what Shadow has posted is correct.

I would consider myself a serious do-it-yourselfer. I have made AAS at home rather than buying it premade, I have made tren from pellets and powders for other people. I WOULD NOT fuck around with DNP. Please think about what you are doing.

I have to go to the gym right now - so can't answer your questions right away. Except for 1:

DNP will give you loose stools so a laxative would be BAD. If you had done proper research BEFORE you got your hands on this stuff, you would know all the things you are asking in this thread.

Research first - application later. I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Top Bottom