Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underwear issues when squatting (or lunging)..

Well, it wasn't too bad...I did a little wiggle dance to get them back in place. Better than picking, right?

(And yes, Blue, I'm sure this is good reading...hubby says he won't be able to watch me work now without thinking about my panties...)

wend said:
Well, it wasn't too bad...I did a little wiggle dance to get them back in place. Better than picking, right?

(And yes, Blue, I'm sure this is good reading...hubby says he won't be able to watch me work now without thinking about my panties...)

Very true, I'll never be able to watch a fine lookin woman working out the same way........is she?......:D

Seashell said:
My pants aren't spandex or anything, but boxers would be noticeable I'm sure...

What I think you should do, is take a poll. Ask all the girls you train with, what they're wearing underneath there? Then report back. :) Also count the number of slaps you get.

Okay, I *did* ask two of them, and they both said the same thing, that regular women's underwear sucks, but said that men's boxer briefs worked great.

No slaps yet.

:)

thongs sometimes- only not w/hardtails-- theyre so low rise that the thong rides up over the pants...too sleazy looking for squats, but ok on the eliptical....haha

I bought a pair of UnderArmour shorts today, the tight-ish ones & they are short-y short shorts & somewhat low rise on me......so I may wear them as my "undies" under shorts, etc so no one sees my pink with green alligator panties! LOL

Top Bottom