Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underwear issues when squatting (or lunging)..

Project, those would be all bunchy and visible through my gym pants..

Or did you mean JUST the boxer briefs...no pants? ;)

Seashell said:
Project, those would be all bunchy and visible through my gym pants..

Or did you mean JUST the boxer briefs...no pants? ;)

LOL...I spose you *could* wear just those. :D

How tight are your gym pants?

I guess it would depend on what you wore over them. Most of the girls that train with us wear baggy shorts or pants, and I'd have no clue what they have on underneath them. In that case, I'd guess going commando would make sense.

I like squatting with boxer briefs, but I've never tried commando.

My pants aren't spandex or anything, but boxers would be noticeable I'm sure...

What I think you should do, is take a poll. Ask all the girls you train with, what they're wearing underneath there? Then report back. :) Also count the number of slaps you get.

Interesting thread. Most girls I know go thong or commando. I don't put too much thought into since I don't think most people are trying to catch a glimpse of anything when I am squatting.

;) Though I agree with project boxerbriefs rule for squats.

Cheers,
Scotsman

My gym pants are like tights or leggings -- basically spandex pants. I couldn't wear mens boxer briefs underneath -- they would be too visible.

Funny how all the guys are showing up on this thread. As a guy, I wear boxer briefs for anything I do. I was doing power squats, and going as deep as I could. On rep #4 I ripped them - on my right leg, the elastic that goes around my thigh ripped it when fully flexed. That was funny, my training partner, spotting me was wondering what the hell the noise was. Funny shit. Good luck girls. Embarrasing stories = Karam for Sebby please.

I prefer felmale boxer-briefs for this kinda thing...sometimes commando....but the boxers pretty much stay in place when squating

Ack! This thread is jinxed! After saying I never had a problem with wedgies, I went to squat yesterday with my favorite pair of undies on, and they got all jammed up my crack! Ugh!

Top Bottom