Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Till what age girls grow?

Onnone

When do girls develop into women? I would like to know till what age will my body will be changing. I am not as tall as I would like to be, and my breasts are not big either. I am 15 years old.

Girls will usually develop up to 16-18 years old. After that some changes might come, but overall development will end up there. This is why in most sports girls get into the pro-league sooner than guys, who mature a bit later – into their early 20's.

Everyone is different so there is no way to say for sure. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. As Steve mentions, we all want what we don't have. For example, I am short (5'7") and always wanted to be taller. Meanwhile, in bodybuilding it is actually beneficial to be shorter so some competitors wish they were not as tall. Just focus on being the best version of you!

A woman's growth plates close around the age of 16-18. A man's growth plates close around the age of 18-20.

quality over quantity. small perky breasts are way better then big saggy breasts that hang to the floor

Thank you guys for the information! Maybe there are some exercises or training routines that could increase my breasts?

The actual breast? No. Doesn't exist. It is, after all, most water, fatty tissue and (when you're pregnant) a milk producing duct.

The muscle underneath is, of course, workable. There are are, of course, a million exercises and workout routines for the chest muscle online.

Top Bottom