Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanozolol 50mg help

dmk777

Queen of EF :)
;) Hey guys Im wondering if anyone could help on a winny injectable Im wondering what the recommended dose for women? Along side of winny im going to run 5ml day of test prop..

Thanks

Donna

Have you run either on there own? If not I would recomd stacking them. 5-10mg is a good level to run winny at on it's own. If stacking it I would say only 5mg.

Have you run either on there own? If not I would recomd stacking them. 5-10mg is a good level to run winny at on it's own. If stacking it I would say only 5mg.

Hey Qt. yeah I ran winny pill for three times with minimal sides as for the test prop I'm pretty new to that as I started a cycle then four weeks in put it in hold as I started 5x5 and the start was low weights so I thought I would keep the gear for when I need an extra push. Im going to push a couple more weeks then take them.
I only decided to go for injectable this time as its less damaging apparently.
I was running 10mg daily winny and 10 mg var .

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

I'd keep it at 5 or 10 with the stack...like QT said. What concentration did you get? My man is using winny inj right now and got a highly concentrated (100 mgs/ ml) version and it burns going in...it's supposed to be less damaging in the sense that it only passes through the liver once, instead of twice with the orals.

I'd keep it at 5 or 10 with the stack...like QT said. What concentration did you get? My man is using winny inj right now and got a highly concentrated (100 mgs/ ml) version and it burns going in...it's supposed to be less damaging in the sense that it only passes through the liver once, instead of twice with the orals.

Ah sorry I missed that bit lol it's 50mg , ATM I train 3 day for 5x5 so do you think this is a good idea. Rather than jabing daily instead I jab either the night before training or the morning of training day 5mg test 10winny that way I'm only injecting x3 per week. Or would you recommend daily ? .
Yeah the test I have burns too apparently due to it having alcohol in , thank you Cg !

Sent from my iPhone

Hey ladies. Could you please help me out. I'm using an insulin needle the orange one with needle attached if you know what I mean. Is tve equivalent of 15mg of winny 15ml in the needle ? Sorry to be a pain but I'm not too good with these things lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom