Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

simone ruhl bodybuilder question

rolaSSa

she is very massive I have never seen a girl that big , what kind os steroids do you guys think she was on, and how many cycles does a female have to do to get that size?

It's impossible to know for sure what she is taking but the only two steroids a female should take are anavar and primobolan.

I have articles explaining how to use them as females here:
http://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-female-cycles-part1
http://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

Any other steroid will have too high of an androgenic rating to be safely used by females. The androgenic properties of steroids are what cause permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth and voice deepening.

It is very hard to tell exactly what steroids she has been using. I can definitely tell that she did use some steroids, because women don't get this sort of muscularity naturally. Hell, most guys don't get that muscular naturally. However, it is very hard to tell exactly what compounds she has been using, because everybody responds differently to the same compounds, so she might have used potent stuff, and not so potent stuff...so you never know.

androgenic steroids for a female will make her look more manly. lots of women abuse steroids who are at that level and it makes them look ugly IMO. although i do respect what they are trying to achieve, it just shows you how awful the bodybuilding sport is at the competition level where you have to look like that to win.

give me a chick who does pilates over that anyday

It could be anything really. I do not recommend steroids to women that do not compete. And even if they do it would really only be anavar and primo. Most women do not need any more than a good diet and training program and maybe some SARMS.

Top Bottom