Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About *Anavar* & Side Effects...

darcykrista

i hope not to offend anyone, but i am wndering, as i am a total noob, will steroids make my face turn *manly*? I am thinking of using Anavar

As a steroid, it has the potential to have the same side effects as any other steroid. Anavar is a milder steroid, but it is STILL a steroid. Potential sides include, but are not limited to: fucked up lipid profile, enlarged clitoris, acne all over the body but specifically on the face and back, oily skin, virilization of the face, emotional sides (depression, aggression, etc), bloating .... just to name a few.

Anavar will not give you results without a SUPERB diet and training plan. And a superb training plan is heavier on weights than cardio.

If you are doing cardio 6-7 times a week for 60min+ then you need to address training issues FIRST (especially if this is all steady state cardio).

If you are not already eating clean, or have not been eating clean for at least 6 months, then you need to address diet issues FIRST.

Of all the AAS available, anavar is definitely one of the milder ones - HOWEVER - it is still a testeosterone derivative and how YOU respond to it will depend a lot on your own natural hormone levels and just how your body deals w/ the jump in free test levels / presence of DHT. The "extremely" manly face look you see on pro female body builders is the result of long use and/or aggressive use of steroids - so to a degree it depends on cumulative effect of long use / aggressive use. But that's not to say that for some reason you might see changes in your physical shape that you didn't want.

But first w/ all of the things D_G mentioned as your foundation - use of any steroid is strictly your own personal experiment - no one can guarantee any result or side. Its all extremely individual based on your body chemistry and then further affected by the type of diet & training you are pursuing at the time.

Top Bottom