Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the most tempting foods

I had some ice cream for lunch today....I'm sick. Justified! ......really really craving cheesecake factories mud pie!! 12 inch high 5 inch wide piece of 7 layer chocolate cake layered w/ chocolate cheesecake, icing and choclate chips. Topped w/ 3 scoops of ice cream and all the fixings!!! Uhhhh heaven.....

Medicinal ice cream is aloud lol thought the rest should only be a figure of your imagination lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Ah thanks Jen I wish I thought like that lol I'm way too shy ,,

And yeah I wouldn't mind trying to make some them protein bars too they sound great. Just one thing tho is there a reason to use gluten free oats or is that just your preference ?

Sent from my iPhone

D I don't really know too much about gluten or gluten free. Honestly I don't know why people go gluten free unless they are allergic or have certain needs in which gluten causes flair ups. Anyone want to educate us? That's what RW had in her recipe. Was gluten free.

Hahahaha snipers your crackas lass!
There's never a good time to admit that when all of us can't even look at indulging without putting on lbs!! Lmao. You don't smoke that green stuff do ya lol you have some incredible munchie sessions hahaha

Sent from my iPhone

Ha ha D!! Well said sister. You can eat what you want snipes and still look like a million bucks!!

LOL sounds like a dam good dream to me girl lol..........................

LOL sounds like a dam good dream to me girl lol..........................

I used to work there so we'd have them after our really long shifts. Killer! Ok so....I couldn't eat much today. Just wasn't feeling it. Got home and downed 3 hostess cupcakes! Grrr

D I don't really know too much about gluten or gluten free. Honestly I don't know why people go gluten free unless they are allergic or have certain needs in which gluten causes flair ups. Anyone want to educate us? That's what RW had in her recipe. Was gluten free.

It's a long explanation.
www.wheatbelly.com for all the details.
However, processed and pre-made gluten-free food is not good for you either due to added sugar, sodium, etc.

Top Bottom