Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Menopausal and want to build strength

pitbullmom

I've competed in powerlifting for 10 years off and on and want to build strength. Recently I used Epistane. Raised my blood pressure, made my skin break out and deepened my voice but gave me decent results on the strength side. Epistane is not legal now. What would be a good substitute for a menopausal woman trying to build strength, don't want to put on a lot of weight but not looking be super skinny either. Thanks.

I've competed in powerlifting for 10 years off and on and want to build strength. Recently I used Epistane. Raised my blood pressure, made my skin break out and deepened my voice but gave me decent results on the strength side. Epistane is not legal now. What would be a good substitute for a menopausal woman trying to build strength, don't want to put on a lot of weight but not looking be super skinny either. Thanks.

Strength for females? Var.

I respect you so much ladies who are dealing with menopause and trying to stay fit... I am a man, but I did have heard how hard it can be... all my respect for you ladies.

Top Bottom