Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LADIES!!! This is your PSIZZLE Alarm Clock going off.. WAKE UP WAKE UP!!

Funny you should say that about the leg press... last night was the first time I used it... normally I have been using just a barbell in the rack. Using the leg press definately worked my gluts so much more than with the bar, is that standard or is my technique on squats out? I have major DOMs today.. love it.

I like the sound of the single leg squat.. will try that next leg day.

Rollergirl, cool, do it! I haven't heard of myfitnesspal so I don't know anything better, but I look forward to seeing your log.
Nah not necessarily! I wouldn't say that. Sometimes switching it up going to something different simply just hits muscles the other exercise didn't hit the last time you did it. Not a bad thing, that's one reason why switching it up is really good to keep things moving. :)

And I said single leg press my friend. Not single leg squat. Jeez I'd hope if you attempted that one you'd do it on the smith machine lolol

Hey, if I could pull that off it would be not bad for a beginner... ha ha ha.. oops... I hope it gave you a chuckle

Hey, if I could pull that off it would be not bad for a beginner... ha ha ha.. oops... I hope it gave you a chuckle
Haha you certainly did!! :) keep me updated, let me know if you need anything else.

Top Bottom