Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LADIES!!! This is your PSIZZLE Alarm Clock going off.. WAKE UP WAKE UP!!

Thanks Psizzle, I've got heaps of good info from there.. In fact my current routine is from it!

I'll take another look.. How long will you be training for you stage debut?? Do you have a comp in mind?

AND.... some good news from my front... slowly but surely I've been increasing weights and I have now got to 50kg for squats (110 pounds)... it's funny because at starting this workout I was just on 8kg (17.6 pounds)..

How's that for slowly but surely.. I'm really proud of it!!

Oh and RollerGirl, the girls (and boys - I can't forget Zed) offer great advice and heaps of motivation, they have really helped me, so don't be afraid to ask as they have so much experience and are a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks Psizzle, I've got heaps of good info from there.. In fact my current routine is from it!

I'll take another look.. How long will you be training for you stage debut?? Do you have a comp in mind?

AND.... some good news from my front... slowly but surely I've been increasing weights and I have now got to 50kg for squats (110 pounds)... it's funny because at starting this workout I was just on 8kg (17.6 pounds)..

How's that for slowly but surely.. I'm really proud of it!!

Oh and RollerGirl, the girls (and boys - I can't forget Zed) offer great advice and heaps of motivation, they have really helped me, so don't be afraid to ask as they have so much experience and are a wealth of knowledge.
Great post girl! :) and you're absolutely right those increases in your lifts are awesome! Keep it up :)

As far as the comp goes I haven't gotten that far yet. :) Finishing up my PCT first, then it'll be time to consult the big man and see what he has in mind for me.

Keep coming back and posting stuff! Like I said I wish more females got involved around here. You should start up a log when you decide on a new routine.

Yes I will do.. It comes and goes in waves here in the womens forum, it gets a big boost of energy and then it dwindles off.

Good work for drumming up some enthusiam... we need it!!

I just had a look and Superqt4u2nv's 4 day split looks good, because I'm just a beginner and I don't have a personal trainer I have been choosing the exercises carefully because I don't have anyone to show me how to use the equipment. That's why the full body compound exercises have been good!! Here's a cut and paste of Superqt4u2nv's workout (oh and it's great how she has taken the time to insert the hyperlinks)

4 Day Split 2 days on 1 off

Back 4-5 sets 8-12 reps each
Barbell Deadlift
Dumbbell Bent-over Row
Assisted Pull-up
Assisted Close Grip Chin-up

Chest and Shoulders 4-5 sets 8-12 reps each
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Arnold Press
Dumbbell Seated Rear Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Fly
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
Barbell Decline Bench Press

Arms 4-5 sets 8-12 reps each
Barbell Curl
Dumbbell Incline Curl
Dumbbell Concentration Curl
Dumbbell One Arm Triceps Extension
Cable Pushdown (with rope attachment)
Cable One Arm Pushdown

Legs 4-5 sets 12-20 reps each
Barbell Full Squat
Lever Leg Extension
Lever 45° Leg Press (plate loaded)
Barbell Straight Leg Deadlift
Lever Lying Leg Curl
Lever Donkey Calf Raise
Lever Seated Calf Raise (plate loaded)

That's not a bad one at all. I actually recommended that to a few girls who asked me for good starter routines. Only thing I took and would take out are the leg extensions. They KILL my knees so I've boycotted them lol

And yes I've noticed the wave thing...well I'm here to bring up a TSUNAMI lol

I definitely need to look at some of the girls workout routines. I had a personal trainer for awhile, but he was kind of short changing me. So now I'm on my own again. I would like to eventually train for at least bikini comp for the Fall.
I currently workout out 3 days a week. Day 1 - chest, bi's, tri's, abs, Day 2 - lower body (squat/lunges/calves). Day 3 - back, abs, quads/hams. Plus I do about 10-15 min cardio on each of those days

Yeah, I tried them last night for the lightest weight available and felt them in my knees as well, I can remember Zed saying similar.

What exercise do you do for quads instead?

I was also thinking there are no abs in there as well, I'll throw them in on back day.

As for the psnuami Psizzle, the wind is picking up, ha ha ha.

Rollergirl, you should start a log, in that way you can keep track of improvements plus others will stop in and give you advice and tips.

I have kinda of been keeping track on an app on my phone called myfitnesspal. I will have to transfer it over to a log here as well. After my workout tomorrow. I'll do it!
If anyone has any better apps. Let me know. :)

Yeah, I tried them last night for the lightest weight available and felt them in my knees as well, I can remember Zed saying similar.

What exercise do you do for quads instead?

I was also thinking there are no abs in there as well, I'll throw them in on back day.

As for the psnuami Psizzle, the wind is picking up, ha ha ha.

Rollergirl, you should start a log, in that way you can keep track of improvements plus others will stop in and give you advice and tips.
Haha indeed! I'm glad we finally have a decent thread again. As for quads I do a ton of regular squats and lunges. Also some leg days i head over to the single leg press machine...i keep one leg out (not locked out) and do slow isolated reps with the other leg, then switch legs, etc. I do this at the end of the workout to failure. Back in the day I was a huge fan of leg press and hack squats.

Funny you should say that about the leg press... last night was the first time I used it... normally I have been using just a barbell in the rack. Using the leg press definately worked my gluts so much more than with the bar, is that standard or is my technique on squats out? I have major DOMs today.. love it.

I like the sound of the single leg squat.. will try that next leg day.

Rollergirl, cool, do it! I haven't heard of myfitnesspal so I don't know anything better, but I look forward to seeing your log.

Top Bottom