Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ironbabe's Healthy fish n chips

ironbabe

Ok, I'm gonna put this under the recipe thread but I wanted to post it here because I just created a recipe and my whole family went crazy over it.

Here's what you need for the "fried" fish:

2 cups oat flour (made from dry oats put in blender)
3/4 cup wheat flour
3 egg whites
1 egg
cajun seasoning
1/4 cup skim milk
garlic powder
onion powder
salt (not much unless you wanna bloat)
pepper
tilipia

Mix the dry seasonings well and put in flat brownie type pan or wide but not deep bowl. Put the eggs and milk on a plate and mix 'em up well. You won't need to use all the flour or eggs, but you need to mix that amount to make sure you can easily coat the fish.

Dip the fish in the egg, and dip them in the dry ingredients. Put them in a frying pan (on medium high heat) with just enough olive oil to keep them from sticking (The spray olive oil works well for portion control). Cook them until they flake easily.
and for the chips:

Potatoes
olive oil

Slice the potatoes long ways, then slice off wedge shaped pieces. Cook them on med high heat (one layer at a time) in just enough olive oil to keep them from sticking.

Sorry I can't be too specific about times and amounts, I cook from the heart and rarely ever measure. I hope you guys enjoy this, my family is still talking about the meal and how it didn't taste "healthy"

Top Bottom