Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypothyroid, Can't lose Fat, Want to try Clen, Looking for Info...

dienne

Hi!!

I'm new here and not really sure if I'm in the right place? I really need some info about losing weight with clen.

I have hypothyroidism and gained tremendous weight while being misdiagnosed for 2 yrs with postpartum depression. Now that I take Armour thyroid everyday,I still can't lose this weight but I am feeling better. I've been healthy my entire life and maintained my weight at around 140, + or - a few, gained with each child, got 4, but could always get back in shape with diet and exercise. I am also insulin resistant so I eat low carb. Weight won't budge so I decided to trey clen for weightloss.

I need to know if I can take clen with my thyroid meds? Looked for answer but only talks about clen w/ cytemol cycle everywhere I look.

If anyone knows about or has thyroid disorder, took clen and has info, I will be forever indebted for any help I can get. I'm on my last straw and grasping for something that will get this fat gone forever.

HELP!!!!!

Thanks for listening,

~DiEnne~

Welcome to Elite Dienne

To help you better we will need a little more info current height weight body fat% as well as your current diet and training. Check out www.fitday.com if you could enter your daily food intake and post up the break down it will also help up see where your macro break down is.

As for info on clen here is a great thread of FAQ’s
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210446&highlight=clen+faq

In my experience clen will not do much if you’re not already below 17% body fat even then the boast is marginal and you could see equal results with a good OTC fat burner like t-rex.

I can't recommend clen but I can tell you that Daisy_Girl and The Shadow would be very helpful for your needs.

Clen is wasted if you aren't already pretty lean IMO. Also, it is rather dangerous for it's potential benefit. Like has already been said, an over the counter thermo, Like Trex from anafit (most of the ladies here buy supps from anafit), would work fine if not better.

I have used Clen several times and have not been impressed. I have stacked it w/ Cytomel as well, and was also not impressed. To many cons, not enought pros, and I was starting at too high a BF%...what else is new!

If you are planning to compete, then it will have it's place in the future IMO.

Clen lowers your thyroid output - so I really don't think mixing HYPOthyroidism with Clen is going to be a good idea at all.

1) I am Dx Hypo also. I take Synthroid, very low dose. Corrected itself at pregnancy, then came back with a vengence post-pregnancy. Gained almost ALL my pregnancy weight back a couple months AFTER I had baby Daisy. Sucks ass. I am working to get it off right now.

2) I have tried Clen (before Dx Hypo). I think it sucks. It works well for some people, but I didn't think it worked for me.

3) A great metabolism booster IMO is Thermorexin from AF Store. Link is in my signature, plus you can read a lot about it on these boards. As for insulin help ... try Glucorell-R from AF Store also.

4) Post up your workout routine and diet. IN SPECIFICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can help you out there! :)

Thanks so much for all the great info!!! let's see what happens?!!! Not sure how much I can say so I'll keep in touch and update for others who might need the same kind of info ...Thanks Again and Wish me Luck!

~DiEnne~

Sounds like she is...and she never posted her diet or training...weird. Sounds like another lazy assclown looking for a short cut. It makes me sick....especially since I was once said assclown

Her: I want clen
Us: don't do it, we can help in other ways, post your info
Her: Great, thanks, where can I get clen

Priceless stuff here - didn't know this went on in the womens forum.

dienne said:
Thanks so much for all the great info!!! let's see what happens?!!! Not sure how much I can say so I'll keep in touch and update for others who might need the same kind of info ...Thanks Again and Wish me Luck!

~DiEnne~

You should listen to Daisy because she is right.

You won't lose weight from it you'll just feel like hell and have a raging headache.

And being that you are insulin resistent you should look at a low fat diet that does incorporate 50% of your diet from carbs (no sugar, non starch kind)- think greens and grains.

Also, when was the last time you had your blood work done?

Glucose?
AC-1 count?

Top Bottom