Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long?

~Enuf~

I want to get on a program or routine that will let me gain some muscle but stay lean. About how long should I allow myself and does anyone have any suggestions on what has worked for yourself or others?
Thank you so much.

I don't think there's a clear "time" that you should allow yourself. Part of it is just get in the gym and lift like a mofo. Stick to your diet but allow 1 cheat / week. Listen to your body - are you eating enough carb to fuel your lifting, your day, your night. If you feel sluggish, look at your diet but also consider your motivation, the quality of your day and your view of life.

A good base to build from is the Shadow Project if you are looking for a well-defined place to start. No one can guess what will work for you, where you are starting from and how well whatever program fits into your lifestyle. If you do no training now, ANY training will start to give you results. It takes a while to adjust to a selected diet but also to see how well that diet works for you and the tweaks you may have to make to make it work for you. And then you have to see how your body responds to the general program. Give any change a decent 3 weeks of honest, dedicated focus on the diet & training. If something isn't working right, step back, look at the diet, the training and consider some changes. Its never a destination and always the journey.

Hi! I am a follower of the greatest ladies on EF...
I feel like Oscar night, and I do not want to forget anyone...
So you ladies know who you are!!!
YES all of you...ok...Shadow cannot be omited...:lmao:
So I was saying...cough cough
AS Sassy said ^^^it takes a while to adjust...yes it does...
YET you must remember diet is key...it is the oxygen you need to breathe,
it is the light to see, it is the power that will make you move and think...
Enjoy your new way of life...eat to live do not live to eat
:wavey:

It depends.

It's lke a savings account....you get out what you put in.....

Great feedback, trhank you all. There are Fantastic people here. I appreciate it.
My diet is in check, with the exception, Ishould probably be eating more, if anything.
It's the lack of a weight routine and too much cardio thats not building my muscle.

Top Bottom