Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone,

Thanks Jennifer, its nice to be able to have contact with like minded people ..only a few people..my husband n coach knows what I'm.doing...everyone else will have soo much judgement so I Def appreciate this site:)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thanks Jennifer, its nice to be able to have contact with like minded people ..only a few people..my husband n coach knows what I'm.doing...everyone else will have soo much judgement so I Def appreciate this site:)

I completely Know and understand what you are saying. Before I joined EF I didn't really have anyone to talk to about working out/diet, etc. I tried asking people at the gym and you'd think I have 2 heads and family members seem To show no interest...so I know what you mean.
I found this site and went nuts asking questions..matter of fact im still asking questions like crazy. Everyone here is exceptional!! So what kind of coach do you have? Trainer?

Great that you started your cycle I think it's exciting waiting to see the gains during trAining and cycles.

Sent from my iPhone

Well, I have a coach that is a IFBB pro down in Miami but I'm in NC so its a long distance coaching type of situation...its working tho because I've gain about 15 pounds of mass with his guidance, but he is very experience in AAS. So I get what he is saying bout taking stuff but I had to learn about some things on my own...I'm looking to compete in a Mar show but i have to see how my body responds to the primo first. I'm excited but I was spooky scared yesterday before I took my first injection...lmbooooo...if u could only see me stalling...haha! However, today I felt good in the gym, not like I felt it work but i was happy that I took the first step and I'm going as slow as I want n not what the coach n husband say...I have to be comfortable first! Well talk to ya soon Jen!

Omg, u r soo right...I was even dreaming about me waking up all hard n cut up....lmbooooo....gosh...I'm already hooked...but yeah, Imma work my ass off during this cycle..this is going to be my first year not eating holidays food:-( oh well, training is wayyy more important right now!

Omg, u r soo right...I was even dreaming about me waking up all hard n cut up....lmbooooo....gosh...I'm already hooked...but yeah, Imma work my ass off during this cycle..this is going to be my first year not eating holidays food:-( oh well, training is wayyy more important right now!

Lol I know what you mean !
Well best of luck to you chic. I will be following as primo something I'm interested in trying in the future.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom