Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help 10 weeks out from figure show!

morecardio

I need help ladies and gentlemen! I am competing for my 3rd year, I have made so many changes and I need to perfect my game plan. I have been a quiet member for years and now I am in need of advise from all of you veterans.

I am 36 5'2" 139 15-17%bf
I competed at 110 last year and placed in the middle of the pack never higher. I took a year and packed on serious size to my upper body to gain more symmetry and switch to npc. I took dbol and test e for 4 months for bulking (acne was the only side). Highest weight was 152 in may at 19% bf. Currently, I am taking 2 ius hgh daily, .5 cc of eq and primo 2x weekly, arimidex, and just started hcg 125iu daily. Eca for fat burner. My diet is good not perfect! 1200kcal low carb moderate fat. Chicken turkey tuna,anything green,( banana and protein shake before workout) and a cheat meal once a week! (I work 12hr days and struggle to eat every 3 hours. That's my diet issue) I workout every day with the guys at the gym and/or my trainer. The weight room is not the problem, I grow muscle like weeds and struggle losing body fat. I need direction in the right cardio routine and any suggestion for altering my supplements! My bf calls me quadzilla! Help me shred my legs! Upper body is great and leaning out perfectly! My symmetry is finally there now I just need to lose the body fat!

I know others will chime in about supplements and I don't have enough experience with some of what you're taking to weigh in there. What I would offer is that at 10 weeks out, your diet needs to be pretty close to perfect imho. You still have a lot of time but not a lot of room for those stall outs that always come and if the fat is struggling to come off, that's where I'd focus my attention. You could try changing up cardio, such as adding in a couple of HIIT sessions during the week, but that gets harder to do as you get closer to stage time.

You could post up your diet for us to give you some feedback on. Are you working with someone for diet? How long have you been dieting and at 1200 cals?

What does your cheat meal look like? How low is low carb? You may want to consider doing a high carb day or high carb meal, as opposed to just a cheat meal, in order to get things moving again.

Nothing like an answer with a million questions but if you can give us a bit more info, hopefully we can give you some constructive help. :)

Thanks for the quick response!

Diet:
Am. 27 c. 30 p 3 f
1/2 c oats.
Protein shake

2 meals 30p 4f x 2
5 oz chicken or turkey
1 cup broccoli or green beans

Protein shake 25 p 2c 1f

Large mixed greens salad with a can of tuna and tbs olive oil and vinegar 30p 25c 14f
Approximate totals
60-70carbs 25-30 fat 140 protein

Cheat meal is a high carb Saturday on heavy leg day 1400 kcal
Sweet potato meal 2 and last meal chocolate cake for a spike

1200ish kcal diet for 1 month

My trainer is helping me with diet values and I am a chef!! (but I am a hairdresser at my salon) lol I don't cook professionally anymore :)'

Hiit is hard for me. I stand 10-12hrs a day and listen to chunky women asking for free diet and exercise advice as I do their hair! Lol But I will try my hardest to add it to my routine. As of this week my trainer switch my cardio to 7 days 1-1/12 hrs daily moderate intensity lifting 4 day only!! I'm getting to big for figure and I don't want the look of a body builder.

Top Bottom