Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headache

There is absolutely nothing that clen will do that an OTC supplement like ephedrine wont do. I realize that these supplements have been banned by the FDA (last I heard) but I also remember reading a lot about effective substitutes.

I dont use these products anymore so I havent paid much attention to their evolution in the supplement industry.

Perhaps you can run a search about ECA and/or ephedrine substituts.

Seriously Clen is garbage.

Clen sucks ass.

Make sure you are drinking enough water - on Clen you should be around 1.5 gallons or more. Also, make sure you are taking Potassium and Taurine.

And toss the Clen, it sucks.

Okay, well does anyone have any recommendation on a better weight loss tool? Any sucess stories? I guess I need to excercise more and stop eating so much, lol, but I need a motivational tool!

margaretmiller1 said:
Okay, well does anyone have any recommendation on a better weight loss tool? Any sucess stories? I guess I need to excercise more and stop eating so much, lol, but I need a motivational tool!

Check out the womens forum..
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Everyone on there has been successful with their goals... Look at before and after pics...

Check this out... Very inspiring...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9&announcementid=249

As for weight loss aids... Clean diet, Training and then supps... Thermorexin is one of the popular ones... There are many different ones...

What are you doing at the moment for training?

I try to go to the gym everyday but most of the time it is 3 or 4 days out of the week and I don't eat that great but not terrible. But I am about 5'7 130 pounds so I am not by any means overweight. Just want to loose about 7 to 10 pounds and tone up real good. Thats what I thought clen would help me do but that stuff is harsh. oh and thanks for the input thus far.

Top Bottom