Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss on women

Kayli Hanna

Do aas also cause hair loss on females or it depends on the compound?.
I will be running winstrol, is there any chances or losing my hair? thank you.

Hair loss in women is as common with women as it is in men. They 1) don't talk about it and 2) are way more creative with what they do with their hair than most men. They also use a LOT more wigs than guys do. I'd say the one difference is they tend to lose hair later than some men.

Women lose hair just like men do, and the same androgenic compounds will cause more hairloss than other compounds. So in regards to hair, it is best to avoid such things as winstrol and masteron.

Yes, it would be the same effect on women. It is the DHT that causes the enhanced hair loss. Don't forget though that genetics are the most important factor.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. The hair loss will be the same for men and women.

Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

Top Bottom