Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair colour..

Oh. Lol no I'm just bad at reading humor into words on a screen sometimes. I do that with text messages too.

I was trying to make a funny Miss afeedz... clearly I failed :sulk: ;)

I saw the humour in it, I remember those posts about the shower dildo ;)

Since the conversation has gone from hair color to shower dildos, this might be a good time for my question. My husband asked about coloring ALL of my hair. I guess I'm a prude, but I've never heard of this. Anybody tried to color your pubic hair? Do you use normal hair color or is there something specifically for it?

Rebecca D

I've heard of it. Putting ammonia-laden permanent hair color anywhere near my area scares the shit out of me lol

I don't know if theres a special dye or something?

Since the conversation has gone from hair color to shower dildos, this might be a good time for my question. My husband asked about coloring ALL of my hair. I guess I'm a prude, but I've never heard of this. Anybody tried to color your pubic hair? Do you use normal hair color or is there something specifically for it?

Rebecca D
that's a great question, a classmate in high school use to die them PURPLE for her boyfriend o_O not sure how though.... let me google it :p

haha...I've bleached pubes but with facial bleach cuz I was pretty sure it wasn't gonna burn my bits

LMAO anyone remember sex in the city and the episode with samantha and boozo the bush :D

I just put deep violet glaze in my hair for a little change last month I did a red glaze.

Top Bottom