Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair colour..

I love my color....but I'm jealous of cindy's thick hair. Mine is very fine, and left alone, very straight. I have to put all kinds of crap in my hair to give it any kind of body, and even then it usually falls out after a few hours.

Cindy, how the hell did you get your hair to grow that long in the second picture and actually have it stay healthy looking? If you don't have extensions, I'm triple jealous.

Try this Nef

My hair is naturally dark brown, almost black, which it is back to right now, and has been for over a decade. But I've been black, red, purple, and pink. My black period with pink and purple *chunks* sounds similar to Annie's :D

My hair is naturally dark brown, almost black, which it is back to right now, and has been for over a decade. But I've been black, red, purple, and pink. My black period with pink and purple *chunks* sounds similar to Annie's :D

Yeaaah, black hair with a magenta chunk effed my hair up for a while. Black dye + bleach + magenta dye = your hair hates you for like, the next year or two.

Yeaaah, black hair with a magenta chunk effed my hair up for a while. Black dye + bleach + magenta dye = your hair hates you for like, the next year or two.

Yep. If I remember correctly, I believe I cut it all off and started from scratch. lol

Just got mine changed to a darker walnut colour :) For free too, my friend works in an aveda salon, and she got me a free gift certificate for cut colour and style- it was supposed to be from a contest, but she just gave it to me. I love my new hair!

You can add natural colors without harming your hair with harsh chemicals. Products like Henna, Indian gooseberries (amla) and reetha can be used to get a dense color to your virgin hair. These won’t harm your hair condition as well. a pack made of these powders mixed with curd, egg white and lime juice will act as a coloring agent as well as a conditioner. Soak for 2-3 hours depending upon the desired hair color and wash with Shikakai and water mixed with lime juice. These products are easily available in all Indian grocery stores.

Top Bottom