Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, are you ready for the summer time?

Girls, are you ready for the summer time?

• Oh yes I am!

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Not yet, but almost!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Not at all!

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I don't think about bikinis anymore!

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Im ready:) Been doing cardio 2x a day and lifting hard and dieting like a MOFO for my show the 9th. Bring on the summer.....

New@GettinBig - What month: is your next show the ninth of June? Good luck!!!! Tear 'em up!!! Only a little diet time left to go... HANG IN THERE GIRL! :)

Fennec

LADIES LADIES LADIES IM SURE YOU ALL LOOK GREAT AND LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET WE (GUYS THAT IS) LOVE TO SEE YOU (LADIES THAT IS) IN BIKINIS AND WE ALWAYS THINK YOU LOOK GOOD GIRLS ALWAYS THINK THEY LOOK WORSE THEN THEY REALLY DO WELL I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE LADIES PICS ON THIS BOARD NAT, SMALL, BABY, PARADISE, KART,PEACH,SAILOR AND A FEW MORE YOU ARE ALL VERY BUETIFUL AND WOULD LOOK AWESOME IN ANY BATHING SUIT YOU LADIES WORE, SO LET ME TELL YOU RIGHT NOW NO WORRIES YOU LADIES ARE READY.

:angel:
BABY PM GIRL

Well it's the absolute middle of winter where I live so no probs there. I'm white as the proverbial whale and would scare all of ya off this board if you saw pics of me. But even in the summer months the beach isn't a great place to hang out where I live (except maybe 5-10 days a year). So I consider myself blessed that people take me at FACE value rather than judging my bod. And my face ain't so great either so what I really mean is when you get "older" people are very very very very very very very much more inclined to judge ya on what's inside. To answer the qustion "NO I'M NOT READY FOR SUMMER" if it means looking like a babe hot-enough to catch a guy for the night/weekend/month. This is just my little jab to ask ya'all again what are your long-term goals and ambitions????

i want to be a bit more muscular than toned... i think i'm already looking a bit toned so i feel like i've made some progress. :)

i need two more weeks... then i will be where i want to be :) It is all about confidence anyway.. oh yea and finding a freaking bikini to fit right lol

Its summer year round in Florida....I was born ready.....but I have may things to thank...including aspartame...thank you aspartame;)

Top Bottom