Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, are you ready for the summer time?

Girls, are you ready for the summer time?

• Oh yes I am!

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Not yet, but almost!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Not at all!

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I don't think about bikinis anymore!

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Ready as I'll ever be! Now if the sun would only shine...

Like your philosophy Kinimom!

I'd have to say "getting there"... But call it more motivation to keep my diet clean. The lifting & cardio part is NOT a problem. This sucks because I was kick ass last summer - I went nuts buying all sorts of beach apparel. Now I just gotta fit in it!:D

~ sassy :angel:

I'm getting there.
So far, its going good. Enjoying my workouts and keeping a clean diet.

I will walk around half nude when I get the body I want.

Ladies, if you got it.....I hope your flaunting it.

been trying to lose the gut since beginning of february.
Am now stacking ripped fuel with Thyrolean and smearing cutting gel on my abs three times a day, plus eating clean (and feeling mighty hungry) 1900 calories/day. weights 3X a week. Have lost a few pounds but the pooch stubbornly sticks to me. With a t- shirt on i look like a turtle's clinging to my stomach. Yet my hips and ribs show. UGH. Lifts still going up slowly or staying where they are mostly, and my arms and shoulders look lean and muscular. My upper abs are pretty clear but they stop dead and disappear into the sea of fat just below my navel.

This evening after a tough aerobics class, in the shower i looked down at my belly and tears just started rolling down my face.

My upper body is great...unfortunately,I have one of those old Italian asses that seems to grow with age...oh,well...I find I do best when I alter my routine....I try to do two-a-days one week out of the month...it really does help to shock my metabolism.I'll never have a cute figure..it's just not in the genes...so I am bound and determine to have the HARDEST figure...and I'm getting closer every day :)

Top Bottom