Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getnfit06's log

Thanks mermaid :kiss:

Gonna get back on that wagon 2day ;) I've never felt so crappy before, the bad eating did NOT agree with me.

m1: protein shake w/ 1/2 c. light n fit yog. 1/2 c. oats, 1 splenda, cinnamon.
m2: 6 cucumber slices, 4 cherry tomatoes, 3oz smoked turkey on l/c mission tortilla, 1 tsp light mir.whip. pepsi one.

Awww... you'll do fine girl! Don't let a few days get ya down :) I got faith in ya and already looking good so far today! Keep it up!

getnfit06 said:
Thanks mermaid :kiss:

Gonna get back on that wagon 2day ;) I've never felt so crappy before, the bad eating did NOT agree with me.

m1: protein shake w/ 1/2 c. light n fit yog. 1/2 c. oats, 1 splenda, cinnamon.
m2: 6 cucumber slices, 4 cherry tomatoes, 3oz smoked turkey on l/c mission tortilla, 1 tsp light mir.whip. pepsi one.
On the road again..... :) It takes some time don't be too critical of yourself... It's all a process!

Read my sig line, gnf! Dust yourself off and get back to it. No time like the present!!!! :rose:

^^^^^ what they said!!

Where is gnf, we haven't heard from you in several day...you doing ok? Hang in there and keep your head up!! :heart: :bigkiss:

hey now we all do that...drink a ton of water and just get back on...look at my log I forget 1/2 that days lol and go back to crap....come on we can do this

Gooooooooood morning! :) :coffee:

Going to really try hard today to fight the bad eating tendencies. My plan is to get a weight workout in sometime today or tonight. I would like to get a cardio in but I probably won't for a few days due to pain in my legs (aunt flo is here :evil: ) and when she is i have a lot of unpleasant side effects.
So I will work on the weights and the good eating until then ;) . One step, One day at a time!!
m1: protein shake (1 scoop whey, 1/2 c. s/f f/f yogurt,water) 1/3 c. oats(1 pk splenda,cinnamon)
2 green tea caps

Top Bottom