Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first anavar cycle

JLE<3SAS

Hello everyone! I'm getting ready to start my first cycle of anavar and I'm a little nervous. I like to prepare for everything so I'm trying to get every detail planned before starting! I've been reading alot to get prepared but I haven't found much information on prepping for the cycle. Meaning, is there anything I should do a week or two before starting, to prep my body? I've been cleaning up my diet more, I tend to like the sweets! I've studied nutrition and I'm confident in that area. Other than that I am not sure if there's anything I should do. On that note, I've been seeing mixed feelings about PCT for women. My boyfriend says I don't need one but I've read different things.

I am thinking about starting with 5mg ED split into 2 doses for atleast a week then possibly increasing to 10mg depending how my body reacts. I will run a 10 week cycle. I will probably only take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, cla, and probiotic (along with protein and pre-workouts) during this.

My stats:
age 26 (about to be 27 in a few weeks, ugh :/ )
weight 159
height 5'6"
BF 27%

Any advice would be apppreciated!! Thanks ladies!!

Hi and welcome, J!

Thanks for posting up your stats. There have been a lot of threads about this so I'd start out with a search or read some of the stickies.

Looking at your stats I'm thinking it might not be the best timing for a cycle. I'm not saying don't ever do it... I'm saying get yourself to 18% max first.

For now, I'd start a thread here for diet and exercise. Check out what some of the other regulars have been doing and pick something that works for you. I think you'll find a lot of support here.

Finally, I think the best thing anyone can do is have a really clear picture of where they want to be. What are you going for? How will you know when you get there? Goal setting is key, in my book.

Again, welcome, and let me know if I can be of any help!

My first thought was similar to Cutie's and that is what is your goal for the cycle?

My second thought would be to run it at 5 for a few weeks and see. One week wouldn't be long enough, imo, to judge body response.

What i want to know is how long have you been training,and please post up your diet!

Top Bottom