Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female cutting help

Zauni

What are the best performance enhancing drugs that females are using these days the cut up
I used to compete back in my 20s but now I'm in my fifties and have been out of the game for a while so I'm not aware of what women are using now
I'm 5 foot 5 in and I weigh around 130 lb. Would like to cut up 10 pounds or so

What are the best performance enhancing drugs that females are using these days the cut up
I used to compete back in my 20s but now I'm in my fifties and have been out of the game for a while so I'm not aware of what women are using now

if you want to cut up, best try sarms
10mgs gw cardarine 12.5mgs ostarine mk to start with some cardazol 2 caps before training

Females should try supplements first, cardazol 2-3 caps and ostazol 1 cap.

Females should not use steroids, sarms is better or NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

Diets still work

Top Bottom