Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does creatine work for women?

it surely does
you will achieve a double chin in no timne!
if you think its quite easy to lose it then guess again

creating = water retention

So are you saying that creatine gave you a double chin that's hard to lose? Damn! Definitely not what I want to do.

Any other ladies experienced this?

Lol I have no double chin and neither do any of the other girls I know and if I ain't got one over four years I doubt I will be anytime soon !!

Hey D. I bought some new creatine..mono this time in chews. Took it this morning and no headache yet. Fingers crossed!! Was the previous post saying that she got a double chin from creatine use? You use creatine right? Water retention for you? Benefits outweigh cons?

Hey D. I bought some new creatine..mono this time in chews. Took it this morning and no headache yet. Fingers crossed!! Was the previous post saying that she got a double chin from creatine use? You use creatine right? Water retention for you? Benefits outweigh cons?

Im not sure if this girls saying shes got a double chin lol!!
Wow I never heard of these chews they sound like a good idea. Yeah fingers crossed for ya Hun! Give it a week you should start seeing and feeling the benefits. If you notice to much water retention it's easy to just stop everyone is different but in my opinion I notice loss of strength and size on my week off I can't wait to get bk on it !
And in my days of training I've know loads girls taking it and they all have amazing figures no double chins!! And like me they all rated creative well!!

Headaches, I'm guessing, would be bc of dehydration. I'm taking the powder form, just the GNC brand, and I feel like I'm making significant gains. My muscles feel "tighter" and my strength has increased on some exercises. I prefer powder coz I get sick of taking 6000 pills. It's easier for me to just drop it in my water bottle and guzzle. I do the same with my bcaa. Powder form, drop it in the water bottle.

Headaches, I'm guessing, would be bc of dehydration. I'm taking the powder form, just the GNC brand, and I feel like I'm making significant gains. My muscles feel "tighter" and my strength has increased on some exercises. I prefer powder coz I get sick of taking 6000 pills. It's easier for me to just drop it in my water bottle and guzzle. I do the same with my bcaa. Powder form, drop it in the water bottle.

Yeah I think powder form is easier too it's tasteless too unlike them nasty ass bcaa's lol!
No double chin fc? Lmao

Donna

Top Bottom