Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does creatine work for women?

Yes it will work. But I wouldn't suggest it due to the fact that it may increase or cause bloating. Women's bodies handle extra water quite different than men.
<--Not a Lady :)

Respectfully disagree

Have used daily for years and bloating, in my experience, is brand and formulation-dependent... Some stuff agrees with me and some doesn't.

Great strength gains.

Respectfully disagree

Have used daily for years and bloating, in my experience, is brand and formulation-dependent... Some stuff agrees with me and some doesn't.

Great strength gains.

That shows how we all react differently two weeks test would be wise see how your body reacts. I seem to be quite good were as side affect r concerned but I understand allot of people arnt as lucky

Donna

That shows how we all react differently two weeks test would be wise see how your body reacts. I seem to be quite good were as side affect r concerned but I understand allot of people arnt as lucky

Donna

Donna is right on point IMHO

Just make sure to drink plenty of water.

I think also be careful to change one thing at a time so you can really isolate what it is that is affecting you.

In my anecdotal experience from watching others and using it myself those who get the most results are those who likely need it the most (ie if you haven't been eating enough animal protein over a period of time and have been training hard). A lot of "bulkers" are generally unimpressed, I think, because they don't have a depleted state to begin with (they are also often comparing the results to other supps in completely different categories).

Probably too much info but just some food for thought.

C ;)

Well said sister! you have a good way with words C ive never been good at putting things into words lol misspent youth im afraid!!

Respectfully disagree

Great strength gains.

thanks cutiebolic,

I appreciate the advice. I started using Kre-Alkalyn the other day. Pill form. Know anything about it?

anyone know any benefits of just straight powder over pills?

thanks again. btw..do u use creatine on your days off as well? what brands have you had success with?

jen

Anyone get headaches taking creatine? Started taking kre-alkalyn (pill form) for two days now and have a bumpin headache. Is that normal? Does your body eventually get used to it or should I try another brand? Increase water intake?
Am going to just keep going with it (unless I hear that headaches aren't common) for at least few weeks (or until I can't stand the headache any longer!!)

Anyone get headaches taking creatine? Started taking kre-alkalyn (pill form) for two days now and have a bumpin headache. Is that normal? Does your body eventually get used to it or should I try another brand? Increase water intake?
Am going to just keep going with it (unless I hear that headaches aren't common) for at least few weeks (or until I can't stand the headache any longer!!)

Hey!! I've never had that problem Hun. How much water are you taking daily?
I will read up on this and get bk to you ASAP

Hey!! I've never had that problem Hun. How much water are you taking daily?
I will read up on this and get bk to you ASAP

Hey Donna. You are great!! Thanks!! Another very stupid question. Do you know if creatine will mess up a drug test? Googled it and am seeing a lot of crazy answers. I have to take a drug test for school in a few months..so that's why I'm asking. Do you know?

Hey Donna. You are great!! Thanks!! Another very stupid question. Do you know if creatine will mess up a drug test? Googled it and am seeing a lot of crazy answers. I have to take a drug test for school in a few months..so that's why I'm asking. Do you know?

Hmmmm I'm not sure about the drugs test though if creative does show up it's legal so can't see why that would cause them to fail you.

As for the headaches I've spent all day reading up and came up with this. Lower your dose by maybe half see if that helps any also drink 5 litres water a day . Most people that complained bout headaches were ok after a couple days. But rather than bare with it just half your dose then gradually add to it until you get back to the recommended dose. If the headaches don't ease I would stop taking it.

Hope this helps chic!

Hmmmm I'm not sure about the drugs test though if creative does show up it's legal so can't see why that would cause them to fail you.

As for the headaches I've spent all day reading up and came up with this. Lower your dose by maybe half see if that helps any also drink 5 litres water a day . Most people that complained bout headaches were ok after a couple days. But rather than bare with it just half your dose then gradually add to it until you get back to the recommended dose. If the headaches don't ease I would stop taking it.

Hope this helps chic!

Thanks woman!! You're the best! I wonder if I'm drinking enough water. I did read that that might cause problems. Maybe if the headaches don't stop I'll try a different brand or switch from the kre-alkaline (however it's spelled) to mono.
Thanks again. You gals have me more knowledgeable over the past few days than I have been over the past year. Thanks chic!

Top Bottom