Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and blood type

Not sure, I have had my blood sugar/bp/heartrate checked before a meet and they were normal, at the time I was on 3cc's of Brovell T-200mg enanthate and had some coffee/ephedrine that morning. Guess I should have it checked again though.

He's a hoot. I really liked talking to him. It was like a fun game trying to figure out what he was saying, and then trying not to fake the same accent when responding.

I agree on the meat and veggies. If someone made me meat and a green veggie 8 times a day, I'd eat only that.

You've got to be kidding! If I ate like that I wouldnt have the strength to pump a curling iron.

On my low carb days I need at least 100g and on the higher days its 330g. It amazes me how different peoples' bodies can be.

Blood type not withstanding, it seems to suggest that bodies like mine are less efficient at storing energy than one's like spatts that can still exert a lot of power with so little carbs. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

What I've read or learned about the blood type diet is that each blood type evolved during different stages of human development. Of course now I can't remember which goes with which, but one blood type, O, I guess, is the basic one, evolved when humans were primarily hunter/gatherer people. Then A and B evolved during the agricultural stages. So the diet matching each blood type goes along w/ the food tolerances / metabolic rates that were optimal based on the resources available.

It makes sense to me...

anya said:

You've got to be kidding! If I ate like that I wouldnt have the strength to pump a curling iron.

On my low carb days I need at least 100g and on the higher days its 330g. It amazes me how different peoples' bodies can be.

Blood type not withstanding, it seems to suggest that bodies like mine are less efficient at storing energy than one's like spatts that can still exert a lot of power with so little carbs. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

It has less to do with body type than lifestyle. If you have eaten a high carb diet, with a fair amount of sugar, most of your life, your body naturally uses glucose as its primary fuel source. If you were to cut the carbs back considerably for 6 months or a year, it would be an entirely different story. I used to be the same way (to use myself as an example). I needed a ton of carbs to function. Now, I feel fine and perform optimally in the gym on usually no more than 20 grams a day. When I eat a large amount carbs, and greatly reduce fat intake, I feel slugish, and need more sleep to get by. I feel exactally like I did when I first tried a low carb diet years ago, except this time it is when I increase carbs and decrease fat intake that I feel like this.

You have trained your body to burn carbs for most activities, so clearly, it doesn't like its primary fuel supply being reducesd.

Top Bottom