Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BUNNY and SBT Cheer Thread

Me again!!! LOL
I just want to make a personal remark...(?) This transaltion is making me laugh...and sweat!!!
I am grateful for having the pleasure of having all three of you T, S, M., in my life.
I treasure this gift from above!
:heart:

Reports came in this afternoon (I was waiting to get my tire changed... :rolleyes: )...

Bunny got 3rd place & S wasn't a top 5 but had a very tough class. They both had a fantastic time - the texts I got from both this morning started w/ "That was fun!". Sounded like the judges made them hold poses for an extra long time just to add a little more challenge to the event ;) And right now I think they are out enjoying some FOOODDDDDD!

You both are winners and top-notch all around! Thanks for sharing your work with us and letting us live vicariously thru you! Getting on stage in a skimpy set of sequins is grounds for a trophy anyway! Making that skimpy set of sequins look amazing w/ the hair & makeup & smiles is what makes you grand champs!

Night show pix & post show enjoyment pix please !

Congrats. to you both!! It takes alot of hard work & guts to stand up there in a teeny weeny bikini, I agree!! You are both winners in my book, now go enjoy some good FOOD!!! :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

My comments are:

1 - figure judging is the most subjective of any class

2 - you can't win on an uneven playing field - I am urging Buns to give it one more go at a natural(tested) show.

I personally could not be happier with the package we presented in the 9 weeks that we worked together.

The Shadow said:
LOL @ last pic

thanks for posting them
You're welcome we decided to post the tame picture.... :evil:

florencia said:
Trainer!!!! I think that is the best T shirt...Love the pics and love the smiles you girls HAD FUN!!!!
Well that shirt wasn't on purpose. I had just got done training and came home friday and went to work and didn't get a shower or change till after the first show.

Thanks 4 calling Flor it was good to hear your voice and I'm blessed to know you as well :heart:

I had such a blast getting these two ready. A LOT of work but very rewarding to be a part of!!!
They both are stars in my book !!

Pictures of the evening show will come as soon as I can get my dad to upload them to his comp and send them to me. He's at work right now.

I was to busy hollering at the night show to snap shots.... 4 Some reason I think I was the only person with vocals in that audience for both the morning and night. Everyone was looking at me and laughing 'cuz I kept yelling stuff, but hey I don't care. I know what it's like to be on stage, and I'm so very proud of them!!! It helps so much when people are cheering you on and I was definitely there to do that... no pom pom's like Que, but they knew I was there that's 4 sure LOL

Great job you two

treilin said:
I was to busy hollering at the night show to snap shots.... 4 Some reason I think I was the only person with vocals in that audience for both the morning and night. Everyone was looking at me and laughing 'cuz I kept yelling stuff, but hey I don't care. I know what it's like to be on stage, and I'm so very proud of them!!! It helps so much when people are cheering you on and I was definitely there to do that... no pom pom's like Que, but they knew I was there that's 4 sure LOL

Great job you two

This makes all the difference and this is what makes a show! Those shows where the whole audience is going nuts instead of hearing crickets chirping is AWESOME! That's why I espeically like the morning shows because only those who have been thru the prep or supported directly in the prep show up.

The Shadow said:
My comments are:

1 - figure judging is the most subjective of any class

2 - you can't win on an uneven playing field - I am urging Buns to give it one more go at a natural(tested) show.

I personally could not be happier with the package we presented in the 9 weeks that we worked together.

agreed. What I'm most proud of is that she held her own in a competition where women were using drugs to cut.

I went to the Arizona State Natural competition yesterday and Bunny would have friggen CLEANED HOUSE. After looking at her pics on stage, there is no doubt in my mind.

I am in no way qualified to judge, but I think you both looked great.
Congrats.
So, when's the next one? :qt:

Top Bottom