Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BUNNY and SBT Cheer Thread

treilin

MVP
EF VIP
K I just wanted to start a thread stating how proud I am and honored that the girl's are not only doing their first show, but have done an amazing job!!!I never would have guessed two friends I met online would be doing the same show I did a year ago and both not even originally from this state (yes even though it's not considered great to some). Who would have guessed?!?!?

They have really worked their bootys off (well not really) but you know..
I got to see them pre diet down and now and they both look fantastic!! Amazing really. How far they both have come!!!! I'm in awe. I wish I could be on stage with them, but I get something better, the opportunity to glamorize the both of them and cheer them on!! I'm so excited and cannot wait to only subtly enhance their natural beauty!!

This is a toast of .... water for now and wine tomorrow maybe I think you two get some... Not into you're all diets and happenings.

To the GIRLS to great success and much reward for all that you are.

Just remember smile, the girls next to you will be like mexican jumping beans, you all will be moving but it's not as noticeable as you may think, Feminie hands (NO CLAW), Stand tall and proud, and own that stage, you deserve it

Remember don't look at the other girls' keep your mind on you. Your brain will get jacked and start judging every other girl there which could benefit or not benefit you mentally.

I'm so proud

Treilin said:
To the GIRLS to great success and much reward for all that you are.

I most definitely second that!!

Thinking of you and wishing I could personally cheer you on, like I did for T last year. Have to settle for my positive vibes from afar........

:rose: x 12 for you both

:heart:

Treil you are so sweet!

Thank you for starting this and letting me stay here again.

I am hoping T will get some good pics to share.

Thank you again T.

:wavey:

:rose: x 12 from me too!!!

I've been sort of wound up and a wreck for a while because of spiritual stuff, but what beautiful transformations you ladies have made!!!

You're already winners, no matter what!!!

Awesome job ladies, I'm sure you're both going to great!! I hope to see the pic.s & final results this weekend :)

Awwwwwww THANK YOU so much everyone!!!
Appreciate all the support and I am sure there will BE PLEEENNNNNTY of pictures to come too :D

Top Bottom