Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid for women in pill form??

Babygirl7997

Okay Ive been working out for 5 months, 4-5 days a week of weight training. Different body part each day, so every body part trains once a week. Except for abs and glutes, i do them twice. I lift heavy weight usually do 4 sets of 12 reps. Sometimes i do a fifth superset. I EAT as much as i can, every few hours. Clean diet, lots of protein and good fats. I get at least 1 good protein shake in a day. I wake up at 630 and eat right away.

I still have not gained any weight!!!! Im 5'7" 115 lbs. I was the same when I started 5 months ago. I have absolutely had noticable muscle gain and become hard instead of the skinny fat I was, but I just cant get the fullness that I want! Im ready to consider something more. Can you please suggest what you think I should take in order to gain muscle?? I do not want to inject. I read something about Winstrol being good for women. Input??

Please help!!!

Do you know how many calories your eating a day?

As for the steroid anavar is a pill and is they mildest least chance of sides 5mg everyday is a good place to start.

just stand near me I have a testosterone aura and you'll be jacked in no time. JK

What superQT said is dead on.

Thank you for the input. My husband says anavar and winstrol are both shredders, and i need a bulker. He suggests deca which I know you can only inject.

Im probably eating 2300 cal a day, but I literally cant stomach anymore food Im tiny! I tried weightgainer shakes in between meals and was filling up so much I couldnt eat any meals! Lol

I am not a female but this is what I have to say:

It is your first cycle and I am not aware how much mass you are looking to add to your frame but Anavar should be sufficient. Yes it is normally used as a cutting agent but you are a chick and it is a potent enough anabolic agent to get the job done your gains will be solid and should be easy to keep them.

(Unless you are looking to put on 20+lbs which I will assume you are not.)

Secondly, your significant other suggested Deca? I guess you could. If you do I would run @ 25mgs (50mgs top) a day because of your weight.

I still suggest you start with Anavar. If you don't get the results you want then move to more anabolic compounds. You could even run some primobolan with the Anavar.

You really just need to eat more. Yes your small but you have to eat big to get big! :)
An easy source of calories is milk as long as you are not lactose intolerant. Drink as much as you can.

Top Bottom