x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Bare Escentuals

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bare Escentuals within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ladies have you tried this make up? I've watched the infomercial so many times and gave it a try at Ulta yesterday, but is it worth the money? The website says they'll send you refills every second month...$25.00 per tin and you need the foundation and the setting powder...what do you think? Oh plus you need to buy the special Kubuki brsh to go with it. Is it as good as they claim?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bare Escentuals

Amateur Bodybuilder lil'tangerine's Avatar

Bare Escentuals

Ladies have you tried this make up? I've watched the infomercial so many times and gave it a try at Ulta yesterday, but is it worth the money? The website says they'll send you refills every second month...$25.00 per tin and you need the foundation and the setting powder...what do you think? Oh plus you need to buy the special Kubuki brsh to go with it. Is it as good as they claim?

Re: Bare Escentuals

i sell BE at my salon...i love it...we have an intro kit....2 foundations, a mineral veil, warmth, 3 brushes( including kabuki), skin revver upper and a dvd for 60$. if your interested PM me. you wont need it that often...1 do 2-3 foundations a year..
    t

scorpiogirl

I LOVE this makeup. It's light. You don't feel cakey or "made-up". It does EXACTLY what it says it does. It totally evens out skin tone. The Mineral Veil is awesome! I get mine at ULTA too. It's TOTALLY worth $25.00! It only takes a tiny bit to do your whole face, so it will last you about 3 months. Go get it! You will LOVE this stuff!!!!

I get Bare Minerals (same thing) from my dermatologist and I love it. The only problem I was having at first was that my skin is very oily and was shining too quickly. A friend told me to use a bit of the mineral veil before the foundation, then topping off with the veil again. It worked.

I love their eyeshadows!

The make-up doesn't clog your pores so if you're prone to breaking out this will help. You can even sleep in it. I usually take a bath before going to bed and use my cleansers and moisturizers, then if I'm wanting to stay up with hubby for a while and do naughty things, I do a light application of the male-up so I feel better about the way I look and don't have to worry about taking it off before falling asleep.

I have seen this stuff a Spephora been meaning to try it. Next time I run out of foundation I think I will splurge on this.

heatherrae

I LOVE this stuff! Get the kabuki brush to apply it. It looks beautiful when you apply it with this!

I have seen it, Almost made me think of buying it when I saw the Advertising Comercial. Then again I dont really wear make up except for lip gloss and black eye liner.

superqt, sephora is a good store.

Elite Mentor

Quote Quote posted by lil'tangerine
    Ladies have you tried this make up? I've watched the infomercial so many times and gave it a try at Ulta yesterday, but is it worth the money? The website says they'll send you refills every second month...$25.00 per tin and you need the foundation and the setting powder...what do you think? Oh plus you need to buy the special Kubuki brsh to go with it. Is it as good as they claim?

YES
    YES
    No, butit is nicer with the mineral veil - I like the mineral veil alone.
    YES.

I wouldn't do the auto refills though and I buy them individually when I need something from QVC. The first time ordered I ordered this: http://www.bareescentuals.com/id/

Elite Mentor

Oh, dear - now that I'm looking I want to order more...

LOL

heatherrae

By the way, they have the prettiest loose eyeshadows that I have EVER used. Buy their "glimmers." They are BEAUTIFUL! Their brushes are very high quality, too. Skip on their lipsticks and glosses. The best for lipsticks and glosses is Chanel, in my opinion, and I am a big makeup wh0re...lol.