Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar cycle

otter541

I've been on anavar a month now. I have noticed my muscles enlarging and become more defined and bulky. Still want more results I'm wondering if anyone knows how long i should stay on anavar.
Also, after this cycle and a break i am looking for something that will lean me out without losing my bulk. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

are you male or female...

stats...gender, age, weight,bf%, diet and training

then we answer :)

and I run var for too long so Im probably not qualified to answer

also, try the search function on both elite fitness and google

otherwise...hopefully this is a bump for you

Don't take anything without researching it.

Oh wait, past that point.

Do as Shirlene said and do a google search for anavar cycles for women. Each compound has a particular rule of thumb when it comes to dosages and cycle length....anavar included

I did research before taking it. I'm trying to get personal experience opinions, there is such a wide range on how long you can take it.

I'm 5 foot even,110 lbs. Female, 20% bf. I do cardio 3 days a week and lift 4to 5.
I am still trying to gain weight, that seems to be the hardest part.

Var isn't what I'd personally run to gain muscle... I only run it when I cut

Not that it CAN'T gain, there are just better bulkers out there

Shirlene and I recently discussed Anadrol...it's a bulker and is surprisingly fine for women sides wise...

I've been on anavar a month now. I have noticed my muscles enlarging and become more defined and bulky. Still want more results I'm wondering if anyone knows how long i should stay on anavar.
Also, after this cycle and a break i am looking for something that will lean me out without losing my bulk. Any suggestions?

Cycle length can be very individual. What are you dosing it at? Are you experiencing any negative side effects yet?? Are you eating to grow?? Does your diet/ calorie intake reflect your goal?

What are some of the sides effects? I havent experienced anything major with Anavar just a little more snappy. What would you recommend for dosage? My boyfriend is currently taking Anadrol and its made him bulk up alot!

Im taking 20 mg a day and using protein & creatine, and I'm working my hardest at eating right i have a huge problem eating more, so I'm constantly trying to force food.

20 mgs a day is a heavy dose for a first cycle. I wouldn't go past 6 weeks and would anticipate sides starting around then....assuming it's real that is. Good luck!

Var isn't what I'd personally run to gain muscle... I only run it when I cut

Not that it CAN'T gain, there are just better bulkers out there

Shirlene and I recently discussed Anadrol...it's a bulker and is surprisingly fine for women sides wise...

Sorry psizzle...but I am interested in this ^^^

Hate to ask the obvious here, but what are you doing for diet and exercise?

Also, are you taking a liver supplement?

Top Bottom