Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Blood tests

deena1

Iam getting an overhaul of blood work today- checking everything- including testerone levels, DHEA....its an antiaging plan. Since Iam on a cycle of Anavar should I tell my doc??

Stop bumping old threads......if you need info YOU do the pming

heavy_duty said:
ok thanks I will pm her. :rolleyes:

Good....glad you got the message that it IS your responsibility to seek out the information YOU need

Yes because nobody else reading this needs the info.
Nobody else might find it useful due to the overwhelming number of threads about women and blood work.

heavy_duty said:
Yes because nobody else reading this needs the info.
Nobody else might find it useful due to the overwhelming number of threads about women and blood work.

not the point.......

If anyone needed the info, as you are implying, then someone would have bumped this thread within the past year, just as you did.

My comments would have been the same.

not true, not every member can search old threads.
a non platinum woud not have bumped it.
old threads are kept alive every day in the steroid forum.

-issues-

heavy_duty said:
not true, not every member can search old threads.
a non platinum woud not have bumped it.
old threads are kept alive every day in the steroid forum.

-issues-

You ARE plat....hence you can do some digging on your own if its really that big of an issue.

You are most welcome to pm Digger....there are vastly different rules for the gear board than for the rest of EF...that is our bread and butter.

Rule here and chat - do not bump old posts.

Again - if anyone had the question, it would have been bumped and or/posted.

In the future.....simply create a new thread.

One would think that, since gear is not the main topic over here - more responses would be available over there(gear board)...lots of good peeps.

Top Bottom