x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Aloe Vera Drinking Gel

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Aloe Vera Drinking Gel within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: My mom brought home a big ol tub of this stuff yesterday. claiming is has good nutritional value and such. now, it doesnt say anything on the bottle whats in it. ive found a couple of sights on the internett, but nothing that really claryfies what it is...anybody here know?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Aloe Vera Drinking Gel

My mom brought home a big ol tub of this stuff yesterday. claiming is has good nutritional value and such. now, it doesnt say anything on the bottle whats in it. ive found a couple of sights on the internett, but nothing that really claryfies what it is...anybody here know?

I was under the impression that aloe "cleansed" your lower digestive tract. In other words, it's a laxative.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    It should be 100% aloa vera or pretty darn close to it...didn't work for me though. It's handy to soothe small burns too.

Aloe is from a plant(duh) I know you know that..But to drink it?

In it's natural form it's a clear, thick liquid? What's is like in the jug? I'd not drink it unless I knew what they used to process it first.

I have an Aloe plant in my home. IT WORKS WONDER'S for burns and bug bites!

I have used Aloe Vera Drinking Gel *not the same name but it was aloe you could drink*

It does different things for different people but in general it helps your body to recover balance. Most so called disease is really the body being out of balance. We are what we eat. Aloe vera only does two things. It speeds up the healing process of damaged epithelial tissues. This is the name given to skin but it also means the internal tissues which connect to your mouth, such as lungs, throat, stomach, intestine. Aloe vera helps those areas that cant be seen just as well as the skin which can. The other major benefit is stimulation of the Immune System.

aloe vera gel you drink? sounds kinda yucky to me, i can think of other clear gel-like substances to drink, but i don't know their nutritional value either!

Elite Strongman b fold the truth's Avatar
    Ummmmmm...a guy at work drinks apple cider flavored vinegar.... Try it and let me know man..hah.

B True

''Teach my children to love! They'll learn to hate on their own.''
    ''One thing is certian,You can't shake hands with a fist''
    ''It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; its the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.''

"ABSOLUTELY!!! I wouldn't take 4 days off of work to go support the men if I wasn't getting paid!"
    .....Jill Mills...World's Strongest Woman