Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Winstrol Depot for Female BB

SuperVixen

I am considering starting my first ever cycle and what's available to me is Winstrol Depot. I know very little about AS and seek advice from women who have used it. I have read most of the posts on this board about Winstrol and it seems that the sides depend on dosage and individual reactions. I'm posting my stats in hopes that those of you who are more experienced and educated can give me some practical advice.

My History:
Weight training naturally for 8+ years. Started competing last year and won in the natural circuit. Came in runner up in NPC circuit.

What I want from this cycle:
To get only slightly bigger, harder, leaner so I can compete and win in nondrug tested events.

How I look now:
5ft 7in, 140lbs, 15% bf--offseason
128-130lbs, 10% bf competition weight
I naturally have very high levels of testosterone as evidenced in my easy ability to gain mass (fat and lean!), naturally have chin hairs, belly hair and started losing my hair around age 22 (it's stopped since-I'm 27). When I compete I have the body everyone says is only attainable with the use of AS, even though this will be my first ever cycle. I'd say I'm an endo/ecto mix body type. Naturally I have huge shoulders, an excellent V Taper and great symmetry. People have compared me to a cross between Corey Everson and Rachel McLinsh. My musculature is like Arnold's, you don't see it unless I flex.

My diet:
Just started 3 weeks ago...
A carb cycle of 50 grams for 3 days and 200 g for 3 days. Protein remains constant at 1.5 g per lb of body weight. Sodium is kept below 1.5g per day as I tend to retain water. I eat 7 to 12 times a day and have an ultra fast metabolism. Guilty of not drinking enough water.

My Training:
Right now its varied. I alternate each week. One week will be heavy basic moves of 6 to 8 reps and the next will be higher reps, isolated movements of 12 to 15 with light weight. I superset on the light weight weeks.
Cardio is run on empty stomach 3 miles every morning and then 30 to 45 min after my weight training only on high carb days.
I train my hard areas twice a week and areas I'm happy with only once. I workout 6 days wk.

Supplements:
I make my own ECA stack (60mg E, 200mg C) which I'm getting off of because my adrenals need the rest. I did Nor-Teck Andro Stack last year for a couple of cycles and at first had some gains in size but by the end of my 3rd cycle results were slim. I think I have every vitamin, fat burner, creatine, glycine, etc in my kitchen but am not using anything other than vitamins currently.

I'm planning on starting with 50mg or less of injectable Winny per week. However, as I'm already high in testosterone should I start lower?
If I start getting undesirable sides like deeper voice if I stop will the effects stop/go away too?
Are the results obtained kept with proper diet and training?
How do you come off Winny?
Should initial doses be smaller and then gradually increase and then taper off before the cycle ends, allowing the body's normal hormones to adjust?
Can you really drink Winny and get the same results as injecting it? Would you have to take it sublingually and not actually drink it since HCl in the stomach could possible destroy it?

If anyone has any research sites they can refer me to as well I'd appreciate that. (I've already been to PubMed.) It seems difficult to find dosage info, results, effects of Winny used by women.

Humm...I hope I've posted enough personal info to get some good feedback. I do have pics I send if your really interested in my charity case. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and respond. Your words of wisdom are much appreciated!

One Last Question...

I forgot to ask, what about taking birth control pills while on Winny? Should I continue them or stop? Does it even matter?

Thanks again.

Many women have had excellent results with winny depot, but taking it orally is easier and means you can get it out of your system more quickly if you DO develop unwanted sides. The best bet is to take your daily desired intake and divide it into 3-4 evenly timed doses. I say this from a purely pharmacological point of view since this will give you more even highs and lows in terms of blood levels, and is easier on your liver than gulping it down in one go.

Winny is designed to be taken orally. You don't need to worry at all about stomach acid.
Dosage? Start very low is always the best advice if you're worried about side effects.

I think mixing winny and BC pills is a bad idea, birth from your liver's perspective as well as the hormonal confusion it will cause in your body. This is not to say that BC pills will lose their effectiveness, just that you should give your body every chance to regulate (hopefully reduce) it's own estrogen and progesterone while on AAS. I think estrogen is a BBs worst enemy and anyone who takes estrogenic supplements while on cycle is crazy. But it's even more important that you don't get pregnant, so those are risks and issues you'll have to sort out for yourself.

Thanks for the advice. I posted some "before" pics from my show last year if anyone is interested. As my cycle progresses I'll post intermittent pics and "after" pics so those of you who are also contemplating a Winny cycle can get an idea of it's effectiveness on a person with my body type.

Before pics:

http://www.PictureTrail.com/supervixen1/new

Top Bottom