Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? about Hematocrit levels

Hopefully, there are still some of the more experienced posters here that could give me some insight on this. I recently had some bloodwork done again as I am still experiencing extremely low energy levels and some symptoms of menopause. I went back over my lab results from earlier this year and noticed that my hematocrit levels were low (35.4, normals are 37-47). My results from the most recent labs show the hematocrit levels even lower (30.1). My doc has not called to discuss this so I am looking for another doc. In the meantime, I am wondering if dropping hematocrit levels are contributing to my decreasing energy levels? Does anyone here have any experience with this or any knowledge about this sort of thing? If not, where could I find out more info on hematocrit and what the low levels mean with regards to energy levels and/or general health? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!:)

Thanks Nate! I did a lil bit of searching and found out that low levels of hematocrit is also a sign of anemia. Which kind is what I have to find out next. Could be either iron deficiency (unlikely as I have not menstruated in ~10 years) or pernicious anemia (B-12 deficiency). My grandmother had a malabsorption problem which resulted in pernicious anemia and I am suspicious that may be my problem also as it is a genetic thing. Not sure what test(s) if any are done to determine those levels.

Top Bottom