Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abdominal distention-var

Reese23 said:
Shadow, how can one be certain that it is real, even coming from a reputable lab?

Im trying to understand more why drinking the winny would be opitmal... my toughts were since the dose was small, that inj. would be a greater utilization and not pass through the stomach?
Im not against drinking it at all, trying to understand more :)

you cant be certain.....thats the thing.

again winny is 17-aa, the "worst" of classin terms of liver toxicity etc.

Some studies show a slight drop in effectiveness if consumed orally...some show no differnce....I personally would not poke 5mg ED

The Shadow said:
you cant be certain.....thats the thing.

again winny is 17-aa, the "worst" of classin terms of liver toxicity etc.

Some studies show a slight drop in effectiveness if consumed orally...some show no differnce....I personally would not poke 5mg ED

I appreciate your points.
could you give your reasoning why you would not choose to inject 5mgED of winstrol?

Probably because its such a tiny amount and injecting ED is a lot of poking & potential scar tissue build up at you inject sites. i.e. its a pain in the ass :)

Sassy69 said:
Probably because its such a tiny amount and injecting ED is a lot of poking & potential scar tissue build up at you inject sites. i.e. its a pain in the ass :)

exactly.....the LAST thing you need is to risk getting an abcess b4 the show.

Winny will give no better results when injecting, so why risk it as many here have said. Var will cause that distended abdomen look. ALL STEROIDS DO AND CAN. I have seen so many women take var and get that look. Just make sure to keep your water intake really high and stay away from wheat products, they will make it worse.

Thanks for the advice Sassy, Shadow & nsashbl :) I appreciate it.
the risk of an abcess from such a small inj. makes sense if I can avoid it. thanks!

nsashbl- defintly keeping water intake up, 1.5 gallons or so per day, I have an allergy to wheat, so all is well!

Top Bottom