Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

iceprincess said:
YEAH!!! :dance2: Duckie won't have to stand outside anymore, she can see the show!!

SG is she close to where we are sitting?? :rolleyes: ;)
Ours are Row A, Seats 102-106, looks like she's right behind us! :)

Roonytunes said:
FYI, I double checked with our hotel and our rooms come equipped with mini refrigerators and microwaves. So for those who don't want to do a full out cheat weekend, we have options to heat up our oats and stash stuff in the fridge.

Also, there is a small fitness room with a treadmill and bike, but alas no weights....sigh!
What about the Ticket issue Roony? Per my PM ... Are we all sitting together?

I am so shafted by the seat I was assigned.

*Bunny* said:
What about the Ticket issue Roony? Per my PM ... Are we all sitting together?

I am so shafted by the seat I was assigned.
I have an email in to Rick today. I haven't received tickets for myself and Que yet either. I tried calling him, but only got voicemail, but I'm making this a priority tomorrow to get a hold of him. Will keep ya posted....

Roonytunes said:
I have an email in to Rick today. I haven't received tickets for myself and Que yet either. I tried calling him, but only got voicemail, but I'm making this a priority tomorrow to get a hold of him. Will keep ya posted....
The email should work... thats what I did... and he responded right back to me saying would have tickets in a couple days and I got them on Monday :)

treilin said:
I'm wearing a figure suit... I suppose you could wear one of those too... You might be a bit uncomfortable.. then again maybe you'll feel right at home :worried:
***bangs head on desk repeatedly to remove bad mental image***

Getting on a plane.... (in about 4 hours)

I told horrible horrible lies to fast track my passport on compassionate grounds so I am never going to heaven but I do get to see Treilin in all her glory and quite frankly, it's so worth it.

Good luck T, in the final days of your prep :heart:

I shall see you all in a day or so ;)

mermaid said:
Getting on a plane.... (in about 4 hours)
I shall see you all in a day or so ;)
This is the absolute BEST news I've heard all day.

It is SO worth it. Don't even begin to doubt that. We will be right beside supporting you in hell.

I cannot wait to see you!!! :bigkiss:

I wanna go!!! *whine* :(

You all will have a raise a glass to all of us who aren't there either! :martini: In fact, I'll have a drink in YOUR honor this weekend, Treil.

You're going to KILL the competition! :garza:

So... anyway... all I have to say is...
11192ucapjsqt2k.gif
:D

Top Bottom